Custom cage

ChamFreak

Avid Member
well I decided to make a custom cage and go all out. After days and days of research and watching endless hours of videos for DIY custom cages I find myself exhausted lol.
I saw a cage on here and it was just amazing and I want to make a backround and tile in the floor with good drainage so I can have this awesome setup. I know all the rules about "google it" and search the forums and trust me I have but one thing I have not found is a play by play how to system. I plan to do so on this build and will be starting next week.

Right, lets get to why I am here.. I am here reaching out to the vast members with beyond experiance to assist me with any help I can get. I keep wondering sheesh how will I be sure this is a quality setup so if you would post pics of your 100% custom setup I would be very happy. I think I have the drainage under control as I will be making the cage and putting custom shower tile in there so its very effective and easy to clean.

The cage its self I struggle with, I want this setup to be stellar and I want the inside just as amazing. I have done research on making my own backround with styrofoam and grout with acrylic paint and I wonder, is that really safe for my chameleon? So any tips on this or pics with how to do it would be appreciated. I want to make a video and pics on how to do this so we can all use this

So let the fun begin and please spare the thread with comments of search for it cause I have looked in every thread and pics to determine what I wanted. I need to see how you did it and help with that.

I will be running full mist setup with a fogger as well

thanks and I hope you all look forward for this, I hope to make it legendary :D

Back
Top Bottom