New cage! 🤘

DutchChams

Established Member
Hello boys and girls!

Hope everyone is having a great day!🙏

After the recent troubles i had with the drainage of my male panther enclosure, i decided to go for a new cage. This wasn't my favorite option but the condition of the previous tank was just bad..

I think i kind off rushed buildig it as i wanted to give him a beautiful home asap, but doing so made me mis a couple important steps. ( drainige being one of them )

But after some weeks behind the drawing board i created one of my best cages to date. ( my opinion ofcourse 🤣 )

I found this screen/glass terrarium on the internet and decided to give it a go. It did not dissapoint.

Its a 60x60x120 cm cage. Same size as the reptibreeze xxl cages.

Below are some pics in the correct building order! Let me know what you guys think!

P.s.

( I know it is not great to switch enclosures and change surroundings too much but the situation left me little choice..)

Attachments

• 20230601_164833.jpg
    20230601_164833.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20230615-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20230615-WA0023.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-20230615-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20230615-WA0021.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG-20230615-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20230615-WA0024.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20230615_112109.jpg
    20230615_112109.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 55
Looks good to me. I bought a 2x2 tray for mine it won't go in. Had to put it underneath on bricks to raise it up a little since it won't fit under either.

Hello boys and girls!

Hope everyone is having a great day!🙏

After the recent troubles i had with the drainage of my male panther enclosure, i decided to go for a new cage. This wasn't my favorite option but the condition of the previous tank was just bad..

I think i kind off rushed buildig it as i wanted to give him a beautiful home asap, but doing so made me mis a couple important steps. ( drainige being one of them )

But after some weeks behind the drawing board i created one of my best cages to date. ( my opinion ofcourse 🤣 )

I found this screen/glass terrarium on the internet and decided to give it a go. It did not dissapoint.

Its a 60x60x120 cm cage. Same size as the reptibreeze xxl cages.

Below are some pics in the correct building order! Let me know what you guys think!

P.s.

( I know it is not great to switch enclosures and change surroundings too much but the situation left me little choice..)

If you ask my heart, it will say beautiful :) I genuinely like it. If you're an MBA student who has concerns about essay writing and looking for an online resource that will help you complete the essay-writing task, you can visit https://mbaessayhelp.com/ website. This website will guide you on how to write an MBA Essay Writing and you are going to able to write an essay easily with the help of this page.
If you ask my heart, it will say beautiful :) I genuinely like it. <3

Back
Top Bottom