Anyone know of any good Veiled Chameleon Breeders in CA?

Raymond1412

Established Member
Hello!! As some of you may know, my baby chameleon, Nat, has recently passed away. Although I am going to wait a little while to get another cham, I was wondering if you guys could help me look for a reliable Veiled chameleon breeder. I have tried searching on my own, but I just can't find any near my area, and I would much rather come and pick it up than have it shipped to me (if possible) I just don't think a cham should have that much stress at once. Veiled breeders are so hard to find for some reason, but there are tons of Panther breeders. Does anyone know why this is? Thank you to anyone and everyone who has helped me on my chameleon journey! I deeply appreciate it! <3

I wonder if Veiled breeders are giving their stock to businesses like LLL Reptile? I think most people won’t pay premium like Panther since they are bred with genetics to bring out extreme colors. Bringing that allure of valuable cache that Veiled chameleons lack?

I wonder if Veiled breeders are giving their stock to businesses like LLL Reptile? I think most people won’t pay premium like Panther since they are bred with genetics to bring out extreme colors. Bringing that allure of valuable cache that Veiled chameleons lack?
That is very true!!! However, I am trying to avoid getting a reptile from a big-box store, because my last chameleon was from there and I just don't want to go through all that trauma again.

Hello!! As some of you may know, my baby chameleon, Nat, has recently passed away. Although I am going to wait a little while to get another cham, I was wondering if you guys could help me look for a reliable Veiled chameleon breeder. I have tried searching on my own, but I just can't find any near my area, and I would much rather come and pick it up than have it shipped to me (if possible) I just don't think a cham should have that much stress at once. Veiled breeders are so hard to find for some reason, but there are tons of Panther breeders. Does anyone know why this is? Thank you to anyone and everyone who has helped me on my chameleon journey! I deeply appreciate it! <3
Any luck finding a good veiled breeder in California? I'm also in California, so.... you know.... asking for a friend. 😉

Any luck finding a good veiled breeder in California? I'm also in California, so.... you know.... asking for a friend. 😉
I have not found any luck. I have gotten a Veiled chameleon, but she was from a reptile show. I don't know if the breeder had a specific name, but I can look into it. I you are also looking for a Veiled, the Sacremento reptile shows are the best to find them. I was surprised that I found Daffie at the reptile show I went to because there normally aren't many Veilds. If you live in So-cal, I've heard LA can have some good shows too. It just takes a little patience! 💕 🦎

I have not found any luck. I have gotten a Veiled chameleon, but she was from a reptile show. I don't know if the breeder had a specific name, but I can look into it. I you are also looking for a Veiled, the Sacremento reptile shows are the best to find them. I was surprised that I found Daffie at the reptile show I went to because there normally aren't many Veilds. If you live in So-cal, I've heard LA can have some good shows too. It just takes a little patience! 💕 🦎
I'm in Northern California! We ALMOST went to the reptile show in Alameda 2 weekends ago just to check it out. Sadly we didn't make it. We are new cham parents to our sub-adult ambilobe panther chameleon, but the more I see these cute little veiled faces, the more I think I'm going to need one in our home eventually. 😉 I'm officially obsessed with chams. They are such funny little animals! 😍

Yall just want to be really really cautious buying at reptile shows. You are not guaranteed a healthy chameleon that way. Better off checking with Framschams and finding out when their next clutch will be ready.

Yall just want to be really really cautious buying at reptile shows. You are not guaranteed a healthy chameleon that way. Better off checking with Framschams and finding out when their next clutch will be ready.
We recently took Daffie to the vet, just to make sure she was healthy and everything, and the vet said she looks good. She eats well, she basks all the time, the only problem is that she hasn't laid her eggs yet. We got the egg bin set up weeks ago, and she knows it's there. Should I be worried?

Heard. We were just going to go look. I will absolutely keep this in mind. Thank you! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom