Looking for a breeder.

Im gonna use a 40x40x76 mesh enclosure, unfortunately that's too small for a veiled. The bare minimum is 61x61x122 and yes stores will tell you it's big enough but it isn't. Once she's full grown, you'll notice it's too small.
Already checked this site for all basic information, this site has the most up-to-date and accurate information https://chameleonacademy.com/veiled-chameleon-care/

All info you'll find on Dutch websites is outdated
Sonny were can I find an enclosure that big online?

Well sonny I found on Amazon Germany for 124€ bit expensive but I had money saved just for this so it’s ok. Cancelled the 40x40 .
Then once everything is here I’ll prepare so I will just need to go grab her.

Well sonny I found on Amazon Germany for 124€ bit expensive but I had money saved just for this so it’s ok. Cancelled the 40x40 .
Then once everything is here I’ll prepare so I will just need to go grab her.
Perfect! Try to find the rest of stuff also in Germany, I'm using everything from Arcadia (UVB, led plants light, heat bulb, supplements), it's sometimes 20-25% cheaper in Germany then The Netherlands

Plus try to take branches / twigs from your garden (if possible) better and cheaper than the commercial stuff. Same for plants, use life ones and no fake ones (fake can cause impaction, because veiled's are notorious for eating leaves).

Plus try to take branches / twigs from your garden (if possible) better and cheaper than the commercial stuff. Same for plants, use life ones and no fake ones (fake can cause impaction, because veiled's are notorious for eating leaves).
Dont have a garden but I’ll go look for it. There’s this big park in Alkmaar I might go there. But for that I need to treat it after right? Something like placing it in the freezer for a few days to kill every bacteria.

Besides I would also like to talk to you since you have more experience. Because you know how our houses here are rly well isolated. So like what humidity level should I keep for her … how long do I keep the heat lamp up for …. When should I mist and stuff like that.

Dont have a garden but I’ll go look for it. There’s this big park in Alkmaar I might go there. But for that I need to treat it after right? Something like placing it in the freezer for a few days to kill every bacteria.

Besides I would also like to talk to you since you have more experience. Because you know how our houses here are rly well isolated. So like what humidity level should I keep for her … how long do I keep the heat lamp up for …. When should I mist and stuff like that.
You got a PM

Back
Top Bottom