Good Veiled Chameleon breeders in FL?

gnocchi24

I am looking to get a premium veiled chameleon and I was going to buy one from FL Chams but I just read that they are not a good choice. Is there any good reputable breeders that wont totally kill my bank account either!

Thank you so much!

There may be some individuals breeding their veiled, but I’m not aware of any veiled breeders in the state. I don’t think they breed them, but there is https://tikisgeckos.com/collections/chameleons-for-sale/products/baby-translucent-veiled-chameleons Only their translucent and captive bred. Their regular are wild caught and I’d strongly advise to avoid those. It would definitely be worth waiting for Frams Chams to have some babies available. Avoid FL chams, underground and backwater reptiles and while LLL reptile is great for supplies, I’d be quite reluctant to buy a chameleon from them.

As a former FL chams customer I would mention they don’t ship within the state so the name is a little deceptive. When I purchased my back in 2019 he was shipped from PA I think…also, it being winter time I would only purchase through a VERY reputable breeder.

Who me? (Said in a sad little squeaky voice). I need adoption.

Attachments

• IMG_6174.jpeg
    IMG_6174.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6173.jpeg
    IMG_6173.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom