Arizona breeders

achav101

Does anyone know where I can find a good breeder in Arizona, more specifically, Phoenix? I can’t seem to find any, and all my reptile stores are sold out. I’m willing to buy some online as well but can’t seem to find any true ybbb’s. any help searching for a ybbb would be much appreciated, thanks.

Does anyone know where I can find a good breeder in Arizona, more specifically, Phoenix? I can’t seem to find any, and all my reptile stores are sold out. I’m willing to buy some online as well but can’t seem to find any true ybbb’s. any help searching for a ybbb would be much appreciated, thanks.
This breeder doesn’t live in AZ unfortunately but if you are looking for a YBBB baby I strongly recommend getting one from iPardalis. Most beautiful YBBB chams I’ve ever seen.

This breeder doesn’t live in AZ unfortunately but if you are looking for a YBBB baby I strongly recommend getting one from iPardalis. Most beautiful YBBB chams I’ve ever seen.
I agree, I know they have some of the best ybbb but currently they seem to have only rainbows and “ybbb’s” that have mostly green.

Hello. I may be able to assist you with this. I'm Camilla @ camiezone😊
I'm in Cali.

Attachments

• 20230629_224313.jpg
    20230629_224313.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom