PLEASE HELP - PHILLY REPTILE STORE CLOSING

Andrew1283

Chameleon Enthusiast
A reptile store in Philadelphia is closing, which is very dear to my heart. I want to help take in their chameleons and get them to loving homes. Hopefully the forums can pitch in and help.

All of their chameleons and equipment are for sale and I got a bulk price for all of them and their enclosures. If you’re interested in any of this, let me me know. I’m willing to buy them all and give them a foster home until you’re able to get what you want.

Attachments

• IMG_6120.jpeg
    IMG_6120.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6121.jpeg
    IMG_6121.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 21
A reptile store in Philadelphia is closing, which is very dear to my heart. I want to help take in their chameleons and get them to loving homes. Hopefully the forums can pitch in and help.

All of their chameleons and equipment are for sale and I got a bulk price for all of them and their enclosures. If you’re interested in any of this, let me me know. I’m willing to buy them all and give them a foster home until you’re able to get what you want.
ummm I can not help but I am happy to enable you to consider that female Translucent veiled. Especially if she is high trans and not related to yours. :) cough breeding cough

I am not going down a rabbit hole of breeding beautiful translucent veiled chameleons and I don’t appreciate you stoking my addiction. You know I’m weak!!! LOL
I've been avoiding this thread because my mind is telling me yes but I know I can't. I have a full plate but I would love to see your pied babies.🥰

So sweet, so photogenic. But he creeps on me all day, he’s a scaredy cat, then threatens to bite me, and he’s a lazy lard! Tony is not hijacking this thread! It’s not a give us baby Tonies and Tonyas. Oh God, I’ve already named her.

Here he is… in all his glory. Still childless.

Attachments

• IMG_3767.jpeg
    IMG_3767.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3916.png
    IMG_3916.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
So sweet, so photogenic. But he creeps on me all day, he’s a scaredy cat, then threatens to bite me, and he’s a lazy lard! Tony is not hijacking this thread! It’s not a give us baby Tonies and Tonyas. Oh God, I’ve already named her.

I just love veileds. His tail curl is amazing.

I’m with @Beman. You should get Tonya and breed them :)

The adult Nosey Be is a year old and fully grown/matured. He’s a big BLUE boy and Kammerflage would probably sell a cham like him for $750.00 at least. I’ll send pics when I go Thursday. I don’t mind shipping them to people who want them. I’ll have to consult with Camiezone on tips for safe shipping first.

The adult Nosey Be is a year old and fully grown/matured. He’s a big BLUE boy and Kammerflage would probably sell a cham like him for $750.00 at least. I’ll send pics when I go Thursday. I don’t mind shipping them to people who want them. I’ll have to consult with Camiezone on tips for safe shipping first.
IF I can get any I'd be interested in the Jacksons chams... Still haven't talked to the hubby about it so I'll let you know. LMK how much they want for the Jacksons too if you can :)

Also if the the juvenile Jacksons is unmated. I don't have the capacity to care for babies right now.

I am not going down a rabbit hole of breeding beautiful translucent veiled chameleons and I don’t appreciate you stoking my addiction. You know I’m weak!!! LOL

You do realized I have enabled more people than I can even remember in there cham journey. Just a gentle push to go forth and get more chams. This is my one great skill here in the forum. :hilarious:

Too late…you’re hooked!

Back
Top Bottom