PLEASE HELP - PHILLY REPTILE STORE CLOSING

UPDATE! @naterowley has adopted the baby ambilobe! He ships out next Tuesday! Thanks Camiezone for all your valuable shipping advice! And (in a small baby voice) thank you Nate for giving me a warm and loving home!
Yay! This is such wonderful and heart warming news. (I seem to have a little something in my eyes 🥹) @naterowley I wish you so very many years of joy and amazement with your soon to be shipping/arriving scaled friend. May the little guy help heal your heart. 💗
UPDATE - @Lt.WorfReportingForDuty has adopted the male Jackson’s! We will meet this Sunday for the exchange! (In another small baby voice) thank you Lt. Worf for giving me a second chance when no one else would. I’ll be your best friend.

Yes, I’m actively trying to make people cry.
Another big Yay! @Lt.WorfReportingForDuty A giant Klingon congratulations on your soon to be new buddy. I wish for you too to enjoy many years of smiles and giggles at the exploits of that horned cutie. 💗

I am beyond excited 🥹 Andrew and I were working things out for a couple weeks now, although the timing is strange, it will definitely be nice to have a cute little mitten friend again 😭🤩🥹

Thanks again Andrew I can’t wait for yall to experience Dax grow up with me through my reptile keeping 😊☺️

That’s ok @Lt.WorfReportingForDuty I’m a former Trekkie. I grew up watching Kirk and loved TNG and DS9, the movies. Haven’t kept up to date since DS9 though. 😞
*edit i just realized the Vulcan hand thing is like chameleon mitten feet! 😂
Live Long And Prosper Star Trek GIF

Back
Top Bottom