Whoot! New Cham from Mike at FL Chams arrived

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Yehawww!

My new CB Melleri just arrived today. I may not be able to get my hands on another Parsonii but this little dragon will have to do.

It arrived on time, was packed well, and is in perfect health. It even has a little beer belly from being so well fed.

I'll post some pictures after I find it...some here know of my elaborate habitat and the little fellow decided to take cover................by the time I find it It'll be three times bigger.

Thanks Mike.

Thats such exciting news! I cant wait to see some photos. I'm jealous and hope I will be in the same position soon ;)

glad to hear that

I am trying to get either a pair of the CB Ostalets or one of the CB Mellers from him. I have a couple of weeks to decide until I will have the money. Keep me informed as to how yours is doing please:)

My new CB Melleri just arrived today.

I'm totally excited about my melleri from Mike, too! I can't stop watching them. It's been fascinating to watch them sort out their ranks, and note how much more ferocious the ones from the "#3" dam are, compared to the others.

They are actually CH, their dams were brought in gravid, but they were clearly hatched and raised in good care.

It arrived on time, was packed well, and is in perfect health. It even has a little beer belly from being so well fed.

Mine have potbellies, too! They also have nice baby-fat tails and stong grips, I was impressed. They have the appetites of melleri, for sure! Another happy thank you to FL Chams!

Oh geez, I'm so jealous of all these melleri babies going around. I don't know how I'm gonna resist picking up at least one at the show this weekend. Congrats on the new giant.

Muuuuust....................buuuuuuuuuuy...........melleriiiii..............
ZOMBIE_ATTACK.gif

Oh geez, I'm so jealous of all these melleri babies going around. I don't know how I'm gonna resist picking up at least one at the show this weekend. Congrats on the new giant.

Muuuuust....................buuuuuuuuuuy...........melleriiiii..............
ZOMBIE_ATTACK.gif

I know the feeling, I'm attempting to restrain myself from purchasing one.

One chameleon is enough, Adam.......

Back
Top Bottom