Who is going to the Arlington Narbc

The show was pretty cool. The usual stuff with a lot of snakes and geckos but TX Ranger's booth (Sublime exotics) was really cool. They had Ranger babies and some Falys for sale. They had the best chams by far.
I picked up some fruitfly mix, cricket food, free pinheads, and 3 reptisun 5.0 48" for $20 each. You can get them online for about the same with shipping from amazon. Ran into a couple other forum members I had met before so that was pretty cool.
Its worth going just for seeing all the different stuff and depending on what you need to get for your setup you can find some pretty good deals. $15 for 1 adult.
BTW Camron, if you do go tomorrow, I forgot to get some 32 oz deli cups with vented lids from Josh's frogs. Not sure they even had them but let me know if you are going to make it out there and I will give you some cash if you can grab me some.

Hey guys nice to see you all there it was such a busy day lol. People were going crazy over our chameleon babies:) hope to see some of you there tomorrow...

youyouno.jpg

The show was pretty cool. The usual stuff with a lot of snakes and geckos but TX Ranger's booth (Sublime exotics) was really cool. They had Ranger babies and some Falys for sale. They had the best chams by far.
I picked up some fruitfly mix, cricket food, free pinheads, and 3 reptisun 5.0 48" for $20 each. You can get them online for about the same with shipping from amazon. Ran into a couple other forum members I had met before so that was pretty cool.
Its worth going just for seeing all the different stuff and depending on what you need to get for your setup you can find some pretty good deals. $15 for 1 adult.
BTW Camron, if you do go tomorrow, I forgot to get some 32 oz deli cups with vented lids from Josh's frogs. Not sure they even had them but let me know if you are going to make it out there and I will give you some cash if you can grab me some.

No prob Brian I got ya. How many do u need? And I will take some pics as well. Since its the same prices as online I might as well get every thing else I need. I'll be sure to stop by txrangers booth.

Good show! But no axolotls. :( :(

Yeah I looked all day for you and asked everyone about axolotls no one was bringing them:( that really stinks... The show was very good meet a lot of very cool cham fourm members and talked with you guys too. That was a nice brake to talk to you guys and girls:) so awesome you all droped by our booth..... O and Brian your cups are on the way:) and ferret I will keep my eye out next weekend at repticon Texas reptile exchange is going to be there and they had them last year at the narbc. So if they have them I will get a hold of you so we can get them for you...;) thanks again to all of you who droped by our booth that means a lot.... and I hope some one post some pics we did not get a chance to take any pics.sorry

Yeah I looked all day for you and asked everyone about axolotls no one was bringing them:( that really stinks... The show was very good meet a lot of very cool cham fourm members and talked with you guys too. That was a nice brake to talk to you guys and girls:) so awesome you all droped by our booth..... O and Brian your cups are on the way:) and ferret I will keep my eye out next weekend at repticon Texas reptile exchange is going to be there and they had them last year at the narbc. So if they have them I will get a hold of you so we can get them for you...;) thanks again to all of you who droped by our booth that means a lot.... and I hope some one post some pics we did not get a chance to take any pics.sorry

Thanks ranger!! You're so sweet to help me out! The reptile community is so awesome. :) It was great to finally meet you btw! Your chams looked amazing of course. I kept coming back just to gawk at them!

Sorry for the quality but these are camera phone photos! Snakes snakes snakes! lol

Attachments

• IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg