Uroplatus lineatus Hatchling

That little girl is AWSOME!! Congrats! Keep me posted on those sikorae eggs too. And man look at those Orchids I can't keep mine looking anything like that. What humidity do you keep the cages at? temps?

Will do thanks for your interest.
I currently keep and breed
U. sikorae
U. lineatus
Also have CB trio of U. phantasticus on hold that Im eager to work with.

By next year Imagine I won't have many chameleons left and more geckos :cool: except all them damn panther eggs in the cooker LOL

I have a friend who is currently breeding
U. fimbratius
U. henkeli
so I can see those coming in the picture in the near future. If Im able to maintain what I have that is. Which I feel confident and not to overwhelmed. You can check my other thread Mossy Pics I just posted few updated photos.

That little girl is AWSOME!! Congrats! Keep me posted on those sikorae eggs too. And man look at those Orchids I can't keep mine looking anything like that. What humidity do you keep the cages at? temps?

I do cycle my orchids, in and out of the terrariums depending on stage of plant. RH 60 -to 100% id imagine I haven't monitored in a bit. temps 68f-77f

Will do thanks for your interest.
I currently keep and breed
U. sikorae
U. lineatus
Also have CB trio of U. phantasticus on hold that Im eager to work with.

By next year Imagine I won't have many chameleons left and more geckos :cool: except all them damn panther eggs in the cooker LOL

I have a friend who is currently breeding
U. fimbratius
U. henkeli
so I can see those coming in the picture in the near future. If Im able to maintain what I have that is. Which I feel confident and not to overwhelmed. You can check my other thread Mossy Pics I just posted few updated photos.

I just seen some fimbriatus and henkeli on ks... pricey! Lol

Back
Top Bottom