Why is my veiled hatchling/juvenile on deaths door?

I didn’t have this pdf but I did watch their YouTube video going over this guide also mixed in a couple of things from Neptune the chameleon and magickal chams via YouTube while building the cage. Thanks for the copy of the guide will definitively use it for my next Cham
Good

May yall please send some reputable chameleon breeders to jaiden jordan so he won't have a sick chameleon. Jaiden wants a veiled and I don't want jaiden to go through that process of a sick chameleon again.

I am not familiar with Magickal chams. I would recommend following everything from one person vs mixing info. Most people have a system down that works well together and if you pick and choose husbandry you are messing with the 'system' they have set up.

Do some research on each person, pick the one you feel gives the best information, that works for you and you understand and stick with them.
I didn’t have this pdf but I did watch their YouTube video going over this guide also mixed in a couple of things from Neptune the chameleon and magickal chams via YouTube while building the cage. Thanks for the copy of the guide will definitively use it for my next Cham

May yall please send some reputable chameleon breeders to jaiden jordan so he won't have a sick chameleon. Jaiden wants a veiled and I don't want jaiden to go through that process of a sick chameleon again.
Unfortunately there are no reputable veiled breeders. Occasionally FramsChams has some. If you have your heart set on a veiled its a risk on how healthy they will be honestly. I got mine from Petco, she is healthy, maybe thats the way to go vs the online sites that sell wild caught? I reputable reptile shop that is local may also be a better place to go depending on where they get their chams.

They are more expensive but I would strongly recommend a panther for your next cham. Get one from a reputable breeder who can hand hold you through the learning process and be there as extra support. Of course we are all here as well but speaking from experience that is honestly the best way to go.

Unfortunately there are no reputable veiled breeders. Occasionally FramsChams has some. If you have your heart set on a veiled its a risk on how healthy they will be honestly. I got mine from Petco, she is healthy, maybe thats the way to go vs the online sites that sell wild caught? I reputable reptile shop that is local may also be a better place to go depending on where they get their chams.

They are more expensive but I would strongly recommend a panther for your next cham. Get one from a reputable breeder who can hand hold you through the learning process and be there as extra support. Of course we are all here as well but speaking from experience that is honestly the best way to go.

What about lllreptile? There one of the sponsors and they have captive bred veileds. Would they be good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-204214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810-204214_Chrome.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 39
What about lllreptile? There one of the sponsors and they have captive bred veileds. Would they be good.
NOPE that’s where yoshi came from paid all this extra for shipping conditions and no care or even an ounce of thought went into the packaging. he came in such a small container that came with a completely dry coffee filter shredded pieces of paper in a ball with ink on it I was expecting a sandwich container with a stick through it at least, 2 ice cold heating packs less than 1/2in thick styrofoam single piece of tape on top and bottom. Contacted them about the chameleon but it is passed the 3 day policy. Don’t ask me how they only have a 3 day policy but even if he did die within the first 3 days I would get a discount on my next purchase. They basically said I wasn’t hydrating him enough and the cage was too big after they said that I hung up. No accountability how could I have killed a baby cham from too much space when I had a food bowl next to him. My guess is they are overproducing and the mom or LLL can’t keep up.

Attachments

• 1C411A22-96BC-4859-A487-E9823844D165.jpeg
    1C411A22-96BC-4859-A487-E9823844D165.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 51
When I went onto their social media pages to leave my experience they deleted all my comments and blocked me so I’m guessing that’s why you dont see bad reviews

NOPE that’s where yoshi came from paid all this extra for shipping conditions and no care or even an ounce of thought went into the packaging. he came in such a small container that came with a completely dry coffee filter shredded pieces of paper in a ball with ink on it I was expecting a sandwich container with a stick through it at least, 2 ice cold heating packs less than 1/2in thick styrofoam single piece of tape on top and bottom. Contacted them about the chameleon but it is passed the 3 day policy. Don’t ask me how they only have a 3 day policy but even if he did die within the first 3 days I would get a discount on my next purchase. They basically said I wasn’t hydrating him enough and the cage was too big after they said that I hung up. No accountability how could I have killed a baby cham from too much space when I had a food bowl next to him. My guess is they are overproducing and the mom or LLL can’t keep up.
chameleon forums shouldn't have them as a sponsor any more after that.

When I went onto their social media pages to leave my experience they deleted all my comments and blocked me so I’m guessing that’s why you dont see bad reviews
If there bad and your only gonna get a veiled your probably gonna have to wait for framschams to get a veiled and I'm not sure if they sell males.

If there bad and your only gonna get a veiled your probably gonna have to wait for framschams to get a veiled and I'm not sure if they sell males.
I’m open to getting a panther chameleon I’ll just have to read forums again on their care instead of veiled are panthers “better” or are the colors the selling point?

yikes!

LLL reptile is ok to buy products from, but from what I’ve seen of other people’s experiences with buying animals from them, it isn’t so great at all. I’m not sure if they breed their own animals or where they get them from. I’m sure some people have had positive experiences with them, but they don’t come here and say so. If you have your heart set on a veiled and a chain pet store is your only option that doesn’t involve shipping…. Many of us have chain store/Petco chameleons and with proper husbandry they are doing fine.

LLL reptile is ok to buy products from, but from what I’ve seen of other people’s experiences with buying animals from them, it isn’t so great at all. I’m not sure if they breed their own animals or where they get them from. I’m sure some people have had positive experiences with them, but they don’t come here and say so. If you have your heart set on a veiled and a chain pet store is your only option that doesn’t involve shipping…. Many of us have chain store/Petco chameleons and with proper husbandry they are doing fine.
I have never had a bad experience with petco from dragons,to fish, plants,rodents,snakes. Only thing I don’t like is my petco keeps 2-3 at a time in a 2x1x1 have never seen them active always dark coloring they use coconut coir with some rock mix for substrate very small and sad enclosure for multiple chams around 7-10 inches.

I have never had a bad experience with petco from dragons,to fish, plants,rodents,snakes. Only thing I don’t like is my petco keeps 2-3 at a time in a 2x1x1 have never seen them active always dark coloring they use coconut coir with some rock mix for substrate very small and sad enclosure for multiple chams around 7-10 inches.
Ya that's why I'm scared of petco, but if you get one you would help it live a happier life.😇

Back
Top Bottom