Two Toned Coloration!

This is just because I think Loretta is awesome! She was sitting on me and the side facing me the left is calm and normal colored and her right side which is facing opening patio doors
IMG_8566.JPG
with trees moving and our cat coming in and out is darker colored. I just thought it was awesome! I turned the flash on and it toned doe the darkness abut but her body was literally two different shades all the way down her tail!
IMG_8567.JPG

This is just because I think Loretta is awesome! She was sitting on me and the side facing me the left is calm and normal colored and her right side which is facing opening patio doors View attachment 168151 with trees moving and our cat coming in and out is darker colored. I just thought it was awesome! I turned the flash on and it toned doe the darkness abut but her body was literally two different shades all the way down her tail!View attachment 168152
Very cool I love her name !!.

The most beautiful tonal coloring I've ever seen was on a T. deremensis. Their skin is incredibly light-sensitive. If the cham happens to be sitting so there's a leaf or branch between it and the light, when the cham moves again there will be a "shadow" on the skin where it was shaded for a few moments. These chams can be very very dark on one side and pale on the light-exposed side. As the cham moves around there seem to be fleeting pale "clouds" floating over their skin too.

The most beautiful tonal coloring I've ever seen was on a T. deremensis. Their skin is incredibly light-sensitive. If the cham happens to be sitting so there's a leaf or branch between it and the light, when the cham moves again there will be a "shadow" on the skin where it was shaded for a few moments. These chams can be very very dark on one side and pale on the light-exposed side. As the cham moves around there seem to be fleeting pale "clouds" floating over their skin too.

Oooh, I have to see that! I've seen some totally dark on one side to catch the last few rays of sunlight before darkness takes over. On the other side they were almost pure white.

Back
Top Bottom