First time with egg laying female. Need any advice possible :)

The reptisun bulbs there are not the correct wattage. You will have to go with Arcadia. 24 watt 6%

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 46
I dont have a hood yet they were all sold out but my manager ordered one to be transferred to the store I work at that fits the bulb perfectly :)
Good. I know when I was getting the right uvb that was one of the more stressful parts for me for some reason.

Hello! I’m not sure if anyone’s still on this thread, but I wanted to give an update. thank you all for your help! Unfortunately I did have to get Urbosa surgery because she was on the way to become egg bound since I didn’t catch it early enough :( but she’s much better and doing fantastic!! Thank you to everyone who gave me advice during the process! She’s spayed now so hopefully no more eggs! (Day after surgery pictures and 5 days later. She had such a large clutch :( )

Attachments

• IMG_9204.jpeg
    IMG_9204.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 71477315088__60EAB9D8-B531-4015-9E3E-178522195F6A.jpeg
    71477315088__60EAB9D8-B531-4015-9E3E-178522195F6A.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9257.jpeg
    IMG_9257.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 33
Hello! I’m not sure if anyone’s still on this thread, but I wanted to give an update. thank you all for your help! Unfortunately I did have to get Urbosa surgery because she was on the way to become egg bound since I didn’t catch it early enough :( but she’s much better and doing fantastic!! Thank you to everyone who gave me advice during the process! She’s spayed now so hopefully no more eggs! (Day after surgery pictures and 5 days later. She had such a large clutch :( )
So sorry you ended up having to have the surgery, but glad she’s doing much better! ❤️ I was worried about her!

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear she is doing much better. Keep up the good work and please keep us updated on her continued progress ❤️

Great news she’s doing better and got spayed. But more important you took her in for surgery. Most try to avoid this last resort, this shows how much you care for her, well done 🙏🏻. She looks great again 👌🏻 and just as skinny as my girl after laying her eggs.

So very glad that you took your beautiful girl in to the vet and she had her surgery in time. That looks like a whole lot of eggs - like over 50! Did you get a count of them? She looks wonderful now and I’m so happy to hear that she’s recovered and thriving. 🥰

Can you share with me the symptoms in case I need to know what to look for?
Glad everything came out okay!

So glad she’s ok!! Good job to both of you for taking care of business and her making it through it! 😍

Back
Top Bottom