Two new jacksons and one enclosure

Benjlan

Hello All;

Long time no see. I purchased from my local store a pair of jacksons. They only would sell by the pair, go figure.

Having one extra reptibreeze on hand and a side panel with damage I made it work.

First I pulled the screen out of the damaged side panel and cut the aluminum down so when put back together the whole panel was very snug when placed inside the one reptibreeze I had making a partition. The measurement for they're new houses are 12 x 48 x 24. When I put the panel back together I used a tarp instead of screen.

Sprung for a new monsoon for them as well. Oh by the way they're names are Micky and Malory, since the are natural born killers.

Let me know if you see something I need to change

Ben
image.jpeg

Before you open it send/take the monsoon back. Terrible product that will fail. Get a mistking mister and be done with it. Also ideally 2 enclosures will be a better idea for 2 chameleons.

Thanks for the tips. I own other monsoons and havnt had any problems since they came out with the new ones. I'm pretty happy with the product. I know some of you peoples were but not a single hiccup here.

The chams have separate enclosures they are just in one space saving area. 12x24x48 per each seems like a great size for juveniles. They can't see one another so I don't think I have a problem.

Can yo elaborate please.

If they cannot see each other then they are fine. You definitely have to add some more plants! Not just at the bottom of the cage but near the top so they have places to hide and feel safe. Think like you are trying to mimic how they live in the wild.

Good morning,

I took your advice and transferred the female into a size large, and bought another size large for the male. I also added more plants to the top of the cages. The cages are side by side and they were getting stress so I put a black partition between the cages. The monsoon runs for 120 seconds and once an hour
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom