Trioceros perreti hatching.

Attachments

• tperreti3.jpg
    tperreti3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 147
  • tperreti.jpg
    tperreti.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 110
Mike you are killing us here! How can you have that many sweet babies hatching at once? Are they just starting to hatch? How many in each clutch? I would so love to come see your babies. Promise lots of pictures as they grow, ok?

Outstanding Mike. Another great species that needs to be bred more often here in the US.

Mike you are killing us here! How can you have that many sweet babies hatching at once? Are they just starting to hatch? How many in each clutch? I would so love to come see your babies. Promise lots of pictures as they grow, ok?

Yeah, all hatching at the same time! Weird how that worked out being how they all have different incubation lengths. Clutch sizes: 21 K. matschiei, 16 K. multituberculata, 7 T. perreti.

The mats are about 1/3 hatched, while the T. perreti and K. multi have just started.

Lots of feeders going, probably a million fruit flies, and lots of bean beetles and rice flour beetles provided by Nick Barta.

Thanks for the kind comments Laurie! After I get my cham room finished, you are welcome to come for a tour. Drywall is up, new wiring and insulation going in next. It is already much warmer in there. My K. uluguruensis were not staying warm enough.

Outstanding Mike. Another great species that needs to be bred more often here in the US.

Thanks! I agree we need to get this species back in the USA. Nothing out there now. I may have to import fresh blood from Europe to continue my work with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom