08bbec7e1a1e9f52615632b34833866b.jpg

Here he is wide awake:
0d4871f39e83f98e08edd1fbc5fc77ac.jpg

One of his last walks before it gets waaay too cold:
3346bb65921738893dd438faa21835be.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Deb

He is adorable!!!

That's funny, I haven't seen one sleep like that before!!

His colors are beautiful:)

Thanks. It made me uncomfortable just looking at him. I so wanted to pull his tail out from under him! Gently, of course.

He's gorgeous!!!!!!! What kind of Cham is he?

Ha! Thanks. he's a Nosy Be from Nihlus from the Kammers.

Your cham is GORGEOUS!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If you have any babies of his, please let me know :)

Oh My Goodness, NO! I love him, but one free ranging panther taking over my entire downstairs is plenty enough for me! He does have a great personality, though. Thanks. (I'm working on a room for Meller's.)

He is a screamer, and looking great!
Thanks!

He's beautiful! You don't get scared when he's walking on the ground?
Thanks! No, when it's nice out we go for walks. I stay about 2 or 3 feet behind him the whole time (except for pictures). It's not like I wanted a dog chameleon to walk every day for an hour! I'd love for him to sit in his outdoor cage or small tree - it's just that he's a roamer, not a basker. Looking for love, I assume. . .

As soon as we go out he climbs down to the ground and the adventure begins . . .
41adbb564a29b041065d9e9d2d35126d.jpg

he looks gorgeous! Have you ever posted any pics of him on Kammer's facebook page? They love seeing pics of their "kids"!!!

he looks gorgeous! Have you ever posted any pics of him on Kammer's facebook page? They love seeing pics of their "kids"!!!

No, I'm probably one of the 5 people in the world who are not active on Facebook. (CF is my FB) I'll look into it! And thanks!

Thanks everybody for the nice comments. He's 20 months old and it's just been his last shed that his colors have really started to come out. Thanks again.

Deb

Back
Top Bottom