The Daedalus & Azura Clutch Photo Thread

Great shots as usual Olimpia!!

Thank you!

i love those big googly eyes!!!!!!!! great pics!!!!! have you been able to sex them yet?

Thanks Lisa. Yes, more or less. I seem to get more photos of the girls because most of them are bigger, but I think I have about the same of each.

last pic is fantastic

Thank you!

They get cuter and cuter every day. I can't wait!!! Such gorgeous babies!

Haha thanks! They are starting to eat roaches more and more, and they are meatier, so I think they'll really grow much more dramatically in the coming weeks.

Your clutch is coming along so nicely. Nothing is more fun than watching babies grow. I know you already have homes for all of them, but isn't it going to be really hard to let them leave Mommy?

Yea, really! That's next, I'm sure. My male is already interested but she's not having any of it. But hopefully in the coming months when the girls are ready we can all have some luck!

Thats how my male was with my female, and she never wanted any of it. I had no idea why until I saw one of Linda Davison's females in person. She was at least double the size of my female! She was the size of a female carpet, no joke. Maybe they need to be much larger to become receptive. It makes sense because a smaller female would have a much harder time carrying all those live babies inside her, and giving birth to all of them.
Btw, I LOVE Daedalus, he is friggin amazing!;)

Your clutch is coming along so nicely. Nothing is more fun than watching babies grow. I know you already have homes for all of them, but isn't it going to be really hard to let them leave Mommy?

Yes it is! I will definitely keep a couple at least but it will be hard saying bye. Especially when they start getting color and look different from one another, because right now it's like "Hello Baby #1... or #4?" lol When they're more individual it'll be harder.

Thats how my male was with my female, and she never wanted any of it. I had no idea why until I saw one of Linda Davison's females in person. She was at least double the size of my female! She was the size of a female carpet, no joke. Maybe they need to be much larger to become receptive. It makes sense because a smaller female would have a much harder time carrying all those live babies inside her, and giving birth to all of them.
Btw, I LOVE Daedalus, he is friggin amazing!;)

Yea, I bet. Mine still has a way to go until she's that big! But they are both really good eaters.

Thank you! I love hearing that (he gets hate mail sometimes :rolleyes:)

Here are photos of the last two girls left, the two I'm keeping. The last baby went home to his new home on Saturday.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, I only have my 50mm lens functional right now and I have to be really far to photograph them, and since they're so small it's hard to be in focus. But I tried!

Still thinking of names for them.

keepergirls1.jpg

keepergirls2.jpg

keepergirls3.jpg

keepergirls4.jpg

keepergirls5.jpg

keepergirls6.jpg

Here are photos of the last two girls left, the two I'm keeping. The last baby went home to his new home on Saturday.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, I only have my 50mm lens functional right now and I have to be really far to photograph them, and since they're so small it's hard to be in focus. But I tried!

Still thinking of names for them.

keepergirls1.jpg

keepergirls2.jpg

keepergirls3.jpg

keepergirls4.jpg

keepergirls5.jpg

keepergirls6.jpg

Awwwwww!!! Thanks for the pics Olimpia!!!! They are just to cute!!!

Awwwwww!!! Thanks for the pics Olimpia!!!! They are just to cute!!!

Thanks Lisa! They are pretty cute, if I may say so! lol I am really pleased with this whole experience, it has been a lot of fun and not at all expensive, especially since I breed my own roaches and pinheads.

Thanks Lisa! They are pretty cute, if I may say so! lol I am really pleased with this whole experience, it has been a lot of fun and not at all expensive, especially since I breed my own roaches and pinheads.

That's good to know! One day I'm going to have the experience!!!!!!! What scares me is the thought of having a large hatch ratio..... the thought of not finding homes for them all. that's hat really hold me back.

That's good to know! One day I'm going to have the experience!!!!!!! What scares me is the thought of having a large hatch ratio..... the thought of not finding homes for them all. that's hat really hold me back.

You need to get Stanley a GF. I'll help you find good homes. :)

Back
Top Bottom