The Daedalus & Azura Clutch Photo Thread

Hurricane Sandy "WHO"....... We want outside!!!!! ;)
little guys, and gals, your mama will get you outside as soon as she can!!!!! :)

Due to the storm, the babies didn't get to go outside today. So I just snapped a few pics of them just now before bed time. I can't get over their little red throats!

october26baby3.jpg

october26baby2.jpg

october26baby1.jpg

I'm looking at this last photo compared to the first ones I took of baby #1 and their little faces are already longer! I was just talking today with a co-worker about how their eye balls are like 95% of their entire head, and look, that's not going to be true for too much longer.

I tell you, the people who are getting these babies cannot complain that they don't know how these guys were raised lol. Not with all these multi-weekly updates on them.

Can I come for a play date? I love the little fat tummies and to googlie eyes. They seem to lose the perfect babyishness so fast. They are just so darn cute.

Thanks ladies! I hope we get warm weather back soon, I would have liked to take them outside every day if possible but it seems like we're in for cold at least the next week.

And we got our wish! Today was a beautiful day in the high 70's with a nice breeze so the babies got to spend all day outside. They had access to shade but, as panthers often do, they decided they preferred to spend most of their time in the sunniest spots they could. They're currently a little mad at me because I got them hooked on large pin heads and now fruit flies and newly-hatched pinheads are too "dinky." So I get the stink eye when they see that they aren't on the menu (until the pinheads grow a little, obviously.)

The little ficus tree where they live.
november1baby2.jpg

november1baby1.jpg

november1baby4.jpg

november1baby3.jpg

november1baby5.jpg

november1baby6.jpg

november1baby7.jpg

november1baby8.jpg

november1baby9.jpg

They are so awfully cute!!!

Thank you!

Great pics Olimpia!!! Last ones my favorite :) What camera and lens are you using?

It's a little Canon EOS Rebel XS with the standard 18-55mm IS Lens that comes with it. I will admit, I take maybe 30 photos each time and pick only 9 that are clear or semi-clear enough, as it's SO hard to get the face of something so tiny in focus. I achieve it a couple times here and there though! lol

Shine on me!! :D

I know, they're so cute! They do love their sunshine!

lol same lens I use, you get better shots than I though! I literally take about 50-60 photos each time and come out with maybe ten LOL

lol same lens I use, you get better shots than I though! I literally take about 50-60 photos each time and come out with maybe ten LOL

Ha thanks! It is hard though, it's not the best camera for macro anything. I still can't get good shots of the Bradys though, the panthers pose for the camera way more!

You picked mine, that tiny head up in the sunshine. it just doesn't get cuter that that.

Thanks!

That baby is so cute....I love the blue colors on the dad.....great shots!

Thank you!

Yay!!!! More baby pics!!!!! I love that third pic with the little guy stretching up into the sunlight!!!! How precious and still sooo tiny!! That one on your finger helps us see how small they still are!!!

They might be growing, but they are still tiny baby chams! :D Great thread, you are clearly doing a brilliant job with them - I hope I can raise my babies like this........

Baby #1 is 1 month old this weekend, and the others will follow this week. I have introduced tiny roach nymphs to their diet so I feel like they should start growing more dramatically in the coming weeks.

The weather has been phenomenal during the day so nearly everyone is crammed outside on the balcony enjoying full days of sunshine.

november4baby1.jpg

november4baby2.jpg

november4baby3.jpg

november4baby4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom