Thanks to the forum

Ulrich

I have been keeping Chams for the past few years (5). Some success and lots of failures. I just joined the forum recently to give back some of my knowledge I have gained from this forum as well as from my failures.

The worst moment is when you read the discussions here and think maybe I don't have I be so rigorous. That could end fatal (as proven).

So here it is for all newbies. Take the advise from here very, very serious.

Thanks to all of you.

This forum has been a huge help to me. I have lurked other places and this seems to have a ton of good info/members always willing to help. I still say do your own reserch. But 95% of the info gathered from here is usually accurate.

i love forums. i belong to several for all my different hobbies. you get real, personal advice and experiences from forums. CF has helped me tremendously in my knowledge and the well being of my animals. i can't believe i already have 6 chams and a ton more to come. :D:D:D

I found this forum a week or two after gettin my cham (first cham) and my internet browser has rarely strayed from the CF url. :) unbeliveably great people and info reside here :) this Is my Facebook.. my fiance calls it chambook

I found this forum a week or two after gettin my cham (first cham) and my internet browser has rarely strayed from the CF url. :) unbeliveably great people and info reside here :) this Is my Facebook.. my fiance calls it chambook

Sorry, I am still laughing at the Chambook part. I sadly agree, I spend so much time on here. I have gotten so much from the site. Often times I get just enough info to take an idea or project and make it my own with my own personal changes. Only recently have I felt that I could speak up and contribute. All has worked out well for my little guy. What started as a small interesting hobby has very quickly turned into a huge hobby, feeder breeding and all. The huge expense I'm not too thrilled about, but then I take a look at the mini ecosystem I'm creating and then I feel much better. Most of this could not have been done with out this forum, well successfully at least.

I was getting a cham and before I even ordered him I found this site. Started reading the FAQS and Sandrachameleons blogs on feeding and just creeping in on the threads. Then I had to join... I'm addicted now.

Internet lacks good straight forward examples and answers. I perfer to look here for advide and picture examples. Such as when I was researching on what cage to make / free range.

Later on I gave back and wrote a blog on how I made my setup! So far ppl love it! :eek:

I have been keeping Chams for the past few years (5). Some success and lots of failures. I just joined the forum recently to give back some of my knowledge I have gained from this forum as well as from my failures.

The worst moment is when you read the discussions here and think maybe I don't have I be so rigorous. That could end fatal (as proven).

So here it is for all newbies. Take the advise from here very, very serious.

Thanks to all of you.

You are very, very, welcome. Few people take the time to tell forum members they have made a difference. i have no ides which ones helped you but thank you from all of us.

We are happy you have joined the family & for lots of us (me for example) this like like a family. We are all here about chameleons, so it is all good.

2 weeks ago I bought a Senegal Chameleon from a local pet store. If it wasn't for Chameleon Forums, she would probably be dead... When I got her, she had BRIGHT orange urate and not much of it. Now, 2 weeks later, her urate is snow white. These awesome people taught me how to keep my little Patchouli the RIGHT way. I love Cham Forums! :D

I completely agree! Cham Forums is great - I couldn't have done this without all of the members' knowledge - Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom