Thank You

absolutbill

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, in learning more about chameleons and their husbandry. I just became a senior member today, and did a fist pump in the air - my day is made and it's barely 9AM! :D I think a proper celebration of this achievement is to get a new cham buddy :rolleyes: Thanks again to everyone for their knowledge and willingness to share it, hopefully I can follow in your footsteps.

Michelle

wow you have been a member for 4 years and only have 256 posts? You must have a life, unlike me! But congrats anyways to our new "Senior" member!!

I can't believe it's been 4 years already! I first joined (my husband did, which explains his choice of usernames) to research before purchasing my first cham. However, I've always been more of a learner and a lurker than a poster. It's only really been within the last 6 months or so that I've started posting a lot more. Trust me, my day starts with e-mail, followed by Facebook, and then here. I'm mainly a homebody when not working, so I don't have the exciting life you might be thinking of - however I just became scuba-certified, so diving is starting to become as much of an obsession as chams already are! :D

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom