Tattoos? Chameleons, reptiles, pets, anything?

Kalistina

Just started a new one today. Curious as to what everyone has. :)

This is going to cover-up a couple different ones.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379619387724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379619387724.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 611
that is awesome!!!

I have one, it's a treble clef/bass clef heart with an American heart association heart inside of it.

No, I play flute and I dabbled in percussion for a year. My whole family was in marching band. And yes, my mom has a heart condition that she has been battling for almost 11 years.

2 tatts for me.

This one I got back in college when I owned a red-tail boa. It's hard to see, but it's two snakes intertwined. This is on my right bicep/tricep.

pypebe3a.jpg

This one I got in '07? Tribal bracelet on my right wrist.

5apyju6e.jpg

No, I play flute and I dabbled in percussion for a year. My whole family was in marching band. And yes, my mom has a heart condition that she has been battling for almost 11 years.

That's awesome you did it for your mommy. :) This one is on my forearm for my mommy. (I may be a grown woman but she will always be my mommy.)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379649547804.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379649547804.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 234
2 tatts for me.

This one I got back in college when I owned a red-tail boa. It's hard to see, but it's two snakes intertwined. This is on my right bicep/tricep.

pypebe3a.jpg

I can totally see that it's two snakes. Was it boa inspired?

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/null_zps6c5fc1cb.jpg

that is about 2 mins after it was finished

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/null_zpsd4100c97.jpg
that about a week after

got it in June.

Reason for tattoo,
I love to fish.

These are some concept ideas for my next tatt either in October or November.

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/BGEP9aPCMAAxhzB_zpsf9e8ba23.jpg

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/resize_zps1e98b036.jpg

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/tumblr_mlxck8kNHI1sojmobo1_500_zps50f6cbe0.jpg
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums...-josh_danger_dobbshotmail-com_zpsf56ceec3.jpg

Reason for tattoo I love hunting moose and I love moose:Dalso

Also part of my gfs Christmas gift is her next tatt. So as a reason to to go see my tattoo guy im getting one works out great lol :rolleyes:. She's getting a giraffe. She loves them and really wants one so instead of another stuffed one I thought id get her one a little more permanent ( its a surprise ssssshhhhhhh )

if you havent guessed by now I. A huge outdoorsman

Oh second last one is a deer if anyone is woundering

I knew it was a deer! I also pegged you as an outdoorsman! I'm pretty good at guessing. Funny thing is I also have a fish! Not like yours. It is of my betta Sushi. He died earlier this year, he was 7.

A giraffe tattoo would be awesome. There are so many things she could do with that. I'd love to see pictures when the surprise comes out!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379657466364.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379657466364.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 176
I knew it was a deer! I also pegged you as an outdoorsman! I'm pretty good at guessing. Funny thing is I also have a fish! Not like yours. It is of my betta Sushi. He died earlier this year, he was 7.

A giraffe tattoo would be awesome. There are so many things she could do with that. I'd love to see pictures when the surprise comes out!

hahaha must have been hard Figuring that out lol. I'm not sure if its done yet. I haven't really found anything to blend it with. Though i do have a iPhone 3s case with a bass and a background I like don't have the phone but kept the case cause I liked it lol.

Sorry to hear about sushi. That's a crazy looking betta tattoo you have I lovee it.

I will be sure to get some. She's only getting a small one. I tried to talk her into getting a bigger one but she said no. I hope she expands on it as well because your right there is a lot she can do with it.

That is an awesome frog tatt you have. I think I need a reptile tattoo. That will be my next one

That is an awesome frog tatt you have. I think I need a reptile tattoo. That will be my next one

thanks. I like yours too.
my plan is to cover the entire lower leg with frogs and a single panther chameleon. I've learned from the frog tatt to go with a little less background so that the subject stands out more. But at the same time, I don't want the creatures to be walking on skin, I do want tattoos that lean towards realistic.

Im having a hard time finding an artist. The guy who did the frog (exactly in the manner I asked) has moved to another country. :(

thanks. I like yours too.
my plan is to cover the entire lower leg with frogs and a single panther chameleon. I've learned from the frog tatt to go with a little less background so that the subject stands out more. But at the same time, I don't want the creatures to be walking on skin, I do want tattoos that lean towards realistic.

Im having a hard time finding an artist. The guy who did the frog (exactly in the manner I asked) has moved to another country. :(

That's a great idea covering your leg with frogs and the cham there 2 vary colorful animals and would look vary cool I think:D

sucks you guy skipped town on ya. It was pretty hard to find someone who I could trust to do what I wanted. Took a long time of searching and finally found a guy through a friend and he did great work. I used my girlfriend as a ginny pig and let her get hers first lol. But all the guys I there are vary good and I would trust any of them. I didn't use the guy she went to cause he actually actually sent me to another person in the shop that he said would be better for what I wanted.

I used my girlfriend as a ginny pig and let her get hers first lol. But all the guys I there are vary good and I would trust any of them. I didn't use the guy she went to cause he actually actually sent me to another person in the shop that he said would be better for what I wanted.

Hilarious you had her get hers first!

I'm glad the guy had enough sense to send you to someone else who could do it better. The shop I go to has different artists that excel in different types. Greyscale, new school, Sailor Jerry, gangster-ish, and traditional with full color.

Back
Top Bottom