Some shots of one colorful ambilobe female

rande77

Avid Member
Here are some pixs of my most colorful ambilobe female and she's only 9 mos. old. Great temperment also.
Bob

Attachments

• DSCN8722.jpg
    DSCN8722.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN8723.jpg
    DSCN8723.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN8724.jpg
    DSCN8724.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN8725.jpg
    DSCN8725.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCN8720.jpg
    DSCN8720.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 206
No male...always been like that...more purple in the earler months..then more blue....She's a beaut. Phil ciafardo (ciafardo4) saw her in person this past Sat. he hatched her originally.
Bob

Hey Bobby boy thanks for the kind words and yes that female is amazing i have never seen anything like her! Your doing a bang up job raising everything i bring you keep up the good work!!!

Wow she is a ringer for my 7 month old male Ambilobe named Bil. I'm starting to wonder if my Bil is really a Billy Jean.

those females are too cute! and such damn hard workers! cycling, digging, laying, etc. etc. And then doing it again so soon?! These females are wonderful! love you ladies of the human species too ;) LOL

your female is beautiful :D and i know this is off subject but i noticed that the skin above your nails is peeling, this use to happen to me in vegas and i know it sucks. if you can get your hands of some flax seed oil or vitamin E you can rub it on the skin and it will heal alot faster :D

Back
Top Bottom