So is his kissing me or does he think I have a worm on my face?

Jackiewoodams

So this will be the second time that Ziggy has shot his tongue at me hitting my face. Does he think that I have a worm or cricket on my face or is he just that in love with me? We are both waiting patiently at the computer for an answer. Well he is trying to climb it. :D

Haha there was one picture on here of a tongue mid shot hitting someone's face. Tought it was funny. Never had a Cham shoot at me though...

So this will be the second time that Ziggy has shot his tongue at me hitting my face. Does he think that I have a worm or cricket on my face or is he just that in love with me? We are both waiting patiently at the computer for an answer. Well he is trying to climb it. :D

None of the above. Chams often shoot at movement or shiny objects (like your eyes). They are not rocket scientists and make mistakes of identity!

Sorry to say but Carlton is correct. Chameleons can shoot at the strangest thing, not saying you are strange.:eek: OK I am just kidding.

Sorry to say but Carlton is correct. Chameleons can shoot at the strangest thing, not saying you are strange.:eek: OK I am just kidding.

My first veiled loved to stroll around on the carpet shooting at flecks of mica tracked in on shoes. Took me quite a while to figure out just what he was after!

my veiled hates everything living unless he can eat it....even then i think he eats stuff cuz its living and that makes him mad....but when i have to get him out and i hold him or take him outside he gets all mad and puts on his mad colors and puffs up, hisses, and then he starts to shoot his tongue at my eyes, i think its a defense mechanism because all his other tricks didn't work to scare me off (tongue doesn't scare me either, go glasses! lol)

My female is a nutter when it comes to food! She is convinced that she can eat my painted fingernails and she even eyes up the sparkly bits on my glasses sometimes too! My watch has been eyed up a few times too. Luckily she has bever shot at anything she can't have that would hurt her. She did shoot at the side of the food cup the other day in her haste to get to the food (honestly, I don't starve her - she's just a greedy female! :rolleyes:) and I had to let her reel it in and bite the plastic before she could unstick that tongue of hers! Chameleons can be quite dippy sometimes, lol!:D

LOL! Thanks everyone! I just thought it was funny! He only does it to me! And it has happened while he is out chilling with me! Just made me laugh day and thought that I would share!

Back
Top Bottom