Showing off my panthers

pemmiecan23

Hello everyone! I've been on this website for a while now but I've finally taken the plunge and made an account!! Just wanted to show off my two ambilobe panther chameleons. The boy is named Texas Ranger (Tex), he's getting ready to shed soon. My little girl is named Beans, she's about a year old and has never been bred. I've had Tex for about two years and have completely fallen in love with chameleons! Each one has their own individual personality and it is awesome getting to watch them grow up!!

Attachments

• tempImageSG40o6.png
    tempImageSG40o6.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • tempImageu13ERU.png
    tempImageu13ERU.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • tempImageUKbBvA.png
    tempImageUKbBvA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1379.jpg
    IMG_1379.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 43
Hello everyone! I've been on this website for a while now but I've finally taken the plunge and made an account!! Just wanted to show off my two ambilobe panther chameleons. The boy is named Texas Ranger (Tex), he's getting ready to shed soon. My little girl is named Beans, she's about a year old and has never been bred. I've had Tex for about two years and have completely fallen in love with chameleons! Each one has their own individual personality and it is awesome getting to watch them grow up!!
They are so beautiful!!! All of them :love::love::love::love:

Chameleons are the true masters of disguise in the animal kingdom! Their ability to change color and blend seamlessly with their surroundings is absolutely fascinating. Nature's camouflage experts! 🌿🦎

Back
Top Bottom