Show off your chameleon/s!!! I want to see what you guys have.

This is my male El Chapo

Attachments

• IMG_3510.JPG
    IMG_3510.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 95
IMG_5576.JPG
This is Dexter our Nosy Valiha. We were able to confirm with Steve McNary of Chameleons International that he imported him and that he is a pure bred of that local. We were lucky enough to get a few eggs from his mate before she passed away. We are eagerly watching their incubation. We plan to breed and preserve this local in captivity. We are buying 2 more CB pure females and another male.

View attachment 169152 This is Dexter our Nosy Valiha. We were able to confirm with Steve McNary of Chameleons International that he imported him and that he is a pure bred of that local. We were lucky enough to get a few eggs from his mate before she passed away. We are eagerly watching their incubation. We plan to breed and preserve this local in captivity. We are buying 2 more CB pure females and another male.
Nice looker

Fingertrap
Not to sound mean but you should know you Chameleon has serious signs of Edema! A lot of swelling in the head and arms it looks like, could lead to organ failure if it gets worse. Do you dust every day? Cuz that is the #1 way to give your cham Edema, if you stop doing that and tone that back to once a week it should fix the problem pretty quick tho! EZ fix typically.

1405cafa6b.png

This is my little boy Slurpy and he loves people! He's a weirdo but i love him! He hates it when im gone for too long, and honestly he acts just like a dog!
b8eea68ad7.png

I even taught him how to play dead. He's... Interesting.
Im a proud father though

Back
Top Bottom