saved this girl today. her name is Karma.

image.jpg

Here is karma today,

Today she started to shed, her weight has also been ping up, when I got her she was at 92 grams and now she is at 109 grams,

Lol I don't know why the photo is upside down.

Glad to see her improving! Do you know about supplementing? The need for UVB lights? About gutloading/feeding the insects? Appropriate temperatures?

Hi guys, all going good, the vet said she was a female. How do really tell? She is just finishing a full body shed. She did really well with it. She is moving more in her cage. She will walk up to the front knowing I'm their to feed her. I'll take a photo of her back leg in the am and then post it.

Thanks

kinyonga yes I have the complete setup and she has her supplements daily calcium without d3 daily and vitamin twice a week until we go back to vet next week, thus is my seconomy chameleon. I have a panther as well who is my boy. he is just an amazing lizzard.

Looks female to me, but I have heard some males never grow the spurs so it's not always an accurate way to tell... But the crest size is also not an accurate way to tell. Look for a hemipenal bulge in my opinion.

went to the vet today for follow up and karma is doing great. she weighs 130 grams now she started off at 91 grams. her eye is much better the doctor said it is what it is at least it's not bad. she's is just finishing her full body shed Is doing great

thank you all for the support really appreciated

I'm just so happy that I was able to save her life

Back
Top Bottom