Sambava panther chameleon

CrazyBear

Hello,
I was told that my panther chameleon is a boy but for some reason I’m not sure so I thought I would ask everyone here. I attached photos of the little one.

Attachments

• IMG_6625.jpeg
    IMG_6625.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6629.jpeg
    IMG_6629.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6636.jpeg
    IMG_6636.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6632.jpeg
    IMG_6632.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6631.jpeg
    IMG_6631.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6624.jpeg
    IMG_6624.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 47
Hello,
I was told that my panther chameleon is a boy but for some reason I’m not sure so I thought I would ask everyone here. I attached photos of the little one.
I don't see a bulge and tail seems to be on the thinner side. I am still learning but I think this looks like a female to me. Maybe someone more experienced could help :)

Female if you bought from a reputable breeder I’d ask abt a slight refund in your money as there is definitely a price difference between male & female chams,none less it’s the same awesome experience and I hope you enjoy your chameleon adventure

Looks like a female, i would ask the breeder if you could exchange it for a male sinse thats what you have mentally and enclosure-wise prepared for, females do get gorgeous as well though!

I have a Sambava myself, they are gorgeous! congrats on your new friend. and I hope you show more pics.

Like everyone else said, it looks like a lady. and like the reply above. you would need to change some stuff for her. we all want the best for your new friend!

Yeah you got a lovely lady. I have a few sambavas in my collection, they are beautiful n I think have the better personalities ( don't tell my ambilobes or ambanjas) hehe. They do take longer to start showing colors, and even the females most of the time will have green/blueish colors behind their eyes. I've attached a couple pictures of one of my 3 month old male sambava as reference. Hope it helps.
Ps if u still are interested in a make sambava, pm me ok😊
20230906_183844.jpg

Attachments

• 20230906_183824.jpg
    20230906_183824.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom