RIP Witchy

Sancho

Been awhile since I've been on the forums. many things going on in my life right now but I thought I would update everyone and let you guys know the sad news that my female veiled passed this afternoon. She was born on 1-20-08 and passed on 2-2-10 she was a good girl very grouchy but good.

Vet said she passed due to egg compaction.

88982014.jpg

60716256.jpg

Hey Tim,

So sorry for your loss. It's been a while since I've heard from ya, keep your chin up, it has to get better some time.. keep hanging in there.

Hi Tim,
Sorry to hear that, it's hard to lose one like that. She was very beautiful. Miss seeing you around on the forums, hope Sancho is doing well.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Tim,
Sorry to hear that, it's hard to lose one like that. She was very beautiful. Miss seeing you around on the forums, hope Sancho is doing well.

Hey Tylene! I miss the forums just been busy working on a few things. Sancho is doing great huge now.

It is nice to see you back but I am sorry it is a sad time. Witchy was a very lovely girl who had 2 great years with you, some time that is the best we can hope for, I am really sorry you lost her.

I'm so sorry you lost her - it's so hard to lose a cham. They each have a special place in our hearts. Sleep tight Witchy.:(

Damn, Tim. Sorry to hear that. Definitely a nice looking girl. Glad to hear the Sanch man is still doing well though. How about some new pics!!

Sorry for your loss Tim :( I still smile when I think about the time she tried to take your finger off....she was a beautiful feisty girl.

Back
Top Bottom