question about pheonix worms

coreyflowers1

I'm thinking about adding pheonix worms to my chams diet.I was wondering what y'all thought about them and are they very nutritional ...thanks in advance for all yalls advice

they are so dinky, about the size of a large fly maggot(which is basically what they are). The don't stick to branches either. You basically have to cup feed them.. They will stick to the screens if you hold them up. I have been giving them here and there to my little one. They are way too small to feed to my adult cham in my opinion.

That sounds perfect.I just received my new baby girl from kammerflauge this morning and she is little Bitty.how many do y'all recommend feeding a week?

if you get them wet dont let them sit in the water but if you get them wet they will hold onto leaves or whatever and i have found as long as you start early they will eat them all the time. i have been feeding mine since she was 4 months old

basically I think that statement holds true for any one feeder should not make up more than 20% of the diet meaning variety is what you want.

I'm thinking about adding pheonix worms to my chams diet.I was wondering what y'all thought about them and are they very nutritional ...thanks in advance for all yalls advice

I started a similar thread a few days back and got similar responses. I just got my first shipment today from Mulberry Farms (site sponsor). They figure out to about .075 cents each which is cheaper than crickets or mealworms. I'll try them for a while and see how my adult veiled does. So far he hasn't touched them. He has always been extremely picky anyway but since these will live for weeks I figured it's worth a try. Good luck.;)

you dont gutload them they just chill and once they turn black you keep them at room temp and they will pupate into solider flies

Back
Top Bottom