Plant Light

Excaka

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Philips-60-Watt-Incandescent-A19-Agro-Plant-Light-Bulb-429480/202762720

Wanted to grab that to put in my dual zoomed dome for my ficus and umbrella. I've read people using the coils, but I don't want to do that since he had bad eye problems with a coil UVB. Would this have any ill effects on him? I was going to put it in my dual deep dome, and hopefully give off some heat( it's been hot where I live lately, been keeping basking off until I can time it).

Could this light possibly get in the way of the UVB tubes rays?

I cannot give an opinion on that bulb, but all my vivs are bio active and I use arcadia jungle dawn led. Plants grow and even flower.

I cannot give an opinion on that bulb, but all my vivs are bio active and I use arcadia jungle dawn led. Plants grow and even flower.

I was thinking of getting that down the line, just wanted to see if anything could help at all for the time being. I read another thread saying that incandescent doesent really work that great compared to a compact coil, but I'm still scared to even put any type of coil back on my cage.

Main concern was having any bad side effects on my veiled. I'm guessing probably not as it just looks like a standard 60w bulb with a blue coating. If not I'm only out about 10 bucks, and it may even bring a little more brightness to my cage

Save your $10 and put it towards a jungle dawn led flood. Plants thrive and they really light things up. They are a bit more expensive but will out last a regular bulb by many years and use a lot less electricity .

Save your $10 and put it towards a jungle dawn led flood. Plants thrive and they really light things up. They are a bit more expensive but will out last a regular bulb by many years and use a lot less electricity .

Hi Bill B

Thank you for the mention!

The Jungle Dawn Mega LEDS are temporarily sold out until the next load arrives from the Factory in late Sept.

They took off like CrAzY!

They were so popular -- they sold out so fast!
They are even brighter than they look in this video!

Hi Bill B

Thank you for the mention!

The Jungle Dawn Mega LEDS are temporarily sold out until the next load arrives from the Factory in late Sept.

They took off like CrAzY!

They were so popular -- they sold out so fast!
They are even brighter than they look in this video!

Thanks! I will try to pick one up when they are in stock. I held off getting a compact plant bulb just in case they aren't healthy for my Cham. My plants seem to be not doing too good. Glad they were small cheap ones. I'll get your bulb and a nicer plant within the next couple months and see if I have better luck!

Back
Top Bottom