Pics of our CH Nosy Falys boy

Yes I think it would to from a guy like Kent. I pm him and I am awaiting his reply and conv. On the matter. I would be more then happy to shear any info I here and talk about.

And it's coming, I promise. I had a rather rough day yesterday and never really got on the forums but today has to turn out better! :rolleyes: Anyway, considering the way locale threads always go pm conversations don't seem like a bad idea to me....

I'm late to the thread, sorry :eek: The first thing that comes to mind is Peppermint. That's what I would name one if I got a Faly. You have done an excellent job with him, he has amazing colour!!!
Thank you and lol that would be a awesome name :D
He looks great Lee, You've done an excellent job with these guys :)

Theyre definitely NOT Nosy bes people... When I get time hopefully in the near future, I will post some pics up of my boy now(Sibling to previously shown). Hes clearly not Nosy be.

Are they Falys? I dont know for sure, but mine sure is looking promising.. But now and again he shows some color that throws me off. Fact is they are still young and its too early to say for sure still.
Thanks man :) I am sure your boy will turn out awesome .
Regardless of what he turns out to be he is a very healthy looking boy! I don't konw anyone who puts as much time and effort into this hobby. Good job raising those up as well as you have man! I'm pulling for Faly!
Thanks man I try and do put as much time and love in to all my animal's I can.
Ditto! I applaud the work and effort!

Let it go, man. Do you own one of Lee's chams? All of your comments from the "peanut gallery" are not necessary.

All of the comments on here are positive and Lee has already stated that he'd fix it if there was in fact an error.

You can speculate and doubt all that you want, but please do it privately via PM with Lee.

Please stop trying to instigate crap and muddy up this thread. Lee has obviously done a fantastic job with his breeding and we should just sit back and admire the health and beauty of his work.

Max
Thank you for the positive support and the compliments on my chams :) I am very happy with them.
And it's coming, I promise. I had a rather rough day yesterday and never really got on the forums but today has to turn out better! :rolleyes: Anyway, considering the way locale threads always go pm conversations don't seem like a bad idea to me....
I know no rush when you have a sec. To talk that is fine with me . :)

Last edited:
This is like the fourth time I've checked out the pics of your chams!! They are so colorful I gotta keep looking again... Lol...

Can't wait to see more pics of your babies as.they turn into little dudes!!! Keep up the amazing care!!

Very nice little guy! Just wait until those black bars turn blue!!! He is gonna be a cracker mate, well done. :D

Thanks man :) and oh thanks for reminding me about the pic of Poseidon I was going to post on here with black bars in one of his moods .:)
IMG_20120419_100919.jpg

Based on all the other faly' pictures you have a true beautiful faly. I know he is a lovely chams, congrats on a cham that lovely.

ok he saw me this time lol. look at the white on the top spikes thats awesome I bet he is going to be awesome when he is all grown up:D
127.jpg

BAD BAD BAD CHAM OWNER! Just for that he should be sent to me asap.
Lol I know man I don't like waking them up with taking pics it makes me fill bad. I will give him a silkworm today for putting up with me .:)
And if ever any proof was needed, its right there on the back of his leg. thet subtle yellow mixed with the white!

Thanks for noticing man ...... That's what I have been trying to show and tell everyone these babies are showing every trait that my wc falys have and no other locale I think has that yellowish tent on there hind legs....... I wish people would just look at the pics and see that these are just beautiful ch faly babies....

Black bars are the determining factor in real Nosy Faly... LOL!

They look 100% Faly to me. I dont know much I just brokered half of the 100% Faly breeders floating around here.

Comments on locale color developement and tendancies should weigh more coming from those experienced in raising the locale. Most Faly pictures on this site are either owners displaying their prized specimine or breeders selling the pics of the litter.

Grain of Salt Lee

Lee, Im sorry I just got to this thread. He looks awesome man. Good work raising all those hatchlings. I know how much work youve put into your line.;)

Black bars are the determining factor in real Nosy Faly... LOL!

They look 100% Faly to me. I dont know much I just brokered half of the 100% Faly breeders floating around here.

Comments on locale color developement and tendancies should weigh more coming from those experienced in raising the locale. Most Faly pictures on this site are either owners displaying their prized specimine or breeders selling the pics of the litter.

Grain of Salt Lee

Lol you don't know much that's funny you are the Man. man you have seen more falys then most on these forums wc and cb and your the guy who brought us all the awesome falys last year...... Thanks for your opinion and thoughts on my babies . They look faly to me to :D
I am glad to see some well known people confirming my thoughts on these guys.

Back
Top Bottom