Pics of our CH Nosy Falys boy

I want a faly soooo bad >.<
Lol thank you.
they're pefrect! beautiful colors :)
thank you i humm so to :)
Pretty looking cham for sure! Can't believe how different he looks from the last pictures.
Lol yeah he was the first pic on page 13 on my ch faly update thread he was the last to shed and has never fired up before for me until now :) I just split up the boys not to long ago I was waiting on that baby raise i got so they would not fire up for me before I guess because they were just use to each others. But he is now the first to really fire up and it is awesome
Nosy Falys are my favorite locale, and he is so beautiful. I can't wait to own one some day. You're quite lucky :]
Thank you and yeah I fill pritty lucky to have them and have a chance to work with this local
Very handsome! I've love to see some pics of him outside, yellow indoor lighting never does them justice!
Thank you and yes I do need to get some pics out side its just already so hot here it was so much easyer to take a pic in the ac lol.

Any updates?

HA!!! Maybe. Is this another one like in my ch faly update thread when you posted the same thing lol.
Just kidding I will update him soon. Time is a very rear thing around here right now with all these ch babies to take care of and new babies hatching almost everyday.

Here is a update of my boy.He is still the only one how will fire up for me.. His brothers just wont.
037-7.jpg

035-6.jpg

032-3.jpg

031-7.jpg

004-8.jpg

015-6.jpg

007-4.jpg

010-5.jpg

012-8.jpg

022-6.jpg

017-5.jpg

That kid is killer. You might make me change my mind on getting a faly from you after all.

Thanks man :D and yeah he seems to be the real deal to me :) just let me know and I can see what I can do for you man :) his brothers I am hoping will shed an fire up for me in a few days so I can show them off :)

Wow only one person shows any kind of interest......:confused: I guess from now on I will just keep to my self instead of shearing pic and updates :mad:

Whoaaaa those are some intense colors!!! My male won't fire up for me either!!! But boy he hates my girlfriend!!! :)

You know you can't keep all those awesome pics to yourself!!! Them babies are too cute!

Lol thank you

Ha cool man ..... O how are the hissers doing? :)

Thx for asking! The hissers are doing fine, I guess. I added the other nymphs from last month to the bin with the new nymphs and adults. I've added the water crystals to the "heated" side of the bin to up the humidity. <crossing fingers> :D

Thx for asking! The hissers are doing fine, I guess. I added the other nymphs from last month to the bin with the new nymphs and adults. I've added the water crystals to the "heated" side of the bin to up the humidity. <crossing fingers> :D

Cool man.... Those roaches are awesome :) they freaked me out the first time I saw them but after a few times holding them I got use to them.

Cool man.... Those roaches are awesome :) they freaked me out the first time I saw them but after a few times holding them I got use to them.

After having the male dubia, these guys were nothing to fear! They don't look like roaches. Just big beetles! :) However, I did go to pick one up that I thought was dead and it hissed something fierce! Almost crapped my pants! :D

After having the male dubia, these guys were nothing to fear! They don't look like roaches. Just big beetles! :) However, I did go to pick one up that I thought was dead and it hissed something fierce! Almost crapped my pants! :D

Lol that's funny :D

Back
Top Bottom