Pics of our CH Nosy Falys boy

I kinda thought they looked like be's from the start with the orange eye turrets but didn't want to start a firestorm of faly drama.:)

What Orange eyes? Are you talking about the outside pics when they were super young? All these boys have either yellow or white eyes now. And those out door pics of the males that I was show them a female of course there going to show crazy colors ranger flashes a white body when he sees a female and he is a ambanja so just because he flashes a white body at a female what you want me to call him a faly ........ And if you would like just give me a sec. I will show you a really nice wc faly with black bars in a mood were I just showed him a female and then took him away........ And again another one of my threads were speculation and un called for post are posted on my babies..... If you don't like it or them or what I think keep clicking to the next thread and have a nice day........

Don't blow up I just said what I thought they looked like.

That's fine if its not what the thread is about and the cham pictured above then it dosnt have anything to do with this thread and comments like yours above should be in pm and we can talk more about it .....

I'm late to the thread, sorry :eek: The first thing that comes to mind is Peppermint. That's what I would name one if I got a Faly. You have done an excellent job with him, he has amazing colour!!!

That's fine if its not what the thread is about and the cham pictured above then it dosnt have anything to do with this thread and comments like yours above should be in pm and we can talk more about it .....

Why should everything be in a PM:confused: Personally, I think Kents opinions and thoughts on why he thinks they look like Nosy Be's would be a benefit and add good information to the thread. Maybe not what you want to hear but he has been doing this 2,3 or even more times longer than most of us on the forum. Keeping everything a secret does nothing for the chameleon community. Sucks when the table has turned too, eh?

Why should everything be in a PM:confused: Personally, I think Kents opinions and thoughts on why he thinks they look like Nosy Be's would be a benefit and add good information to the thread. Maybe not what you want to hear but he has been doing this 2,3 or even more times longer than most of us on the forum. Keeping everything a secret does nothing for the chameleon community. Sucks when the table has turned too, eh?

Yes I think it would to from a guy like Kent. I pm him and I am awaiting his reply and conv. On the matter. I would be more then happy to shear any info I here and talk about.

My thoughts exactly!!

He looks great Lee, You've done an excellent job with these guys :)

Theyre definitely NOT Nosy bes people... When I get time hopefully in the near future, I will post some pics up of my boy now(Sibling to previously shown). Hes clearly not Nosy be.

Are they Falys? I dont know for sure, but mine sure is looking promising.. But now and again he shows some color that throws me off. Fact is they are still young and its too early to say for sure still.

Regardless of what he turns out to be he is a very healthy looking boy! I don't konw anyone who puts as much time and effort into this hobby. Good job raising those up as well as you have man! I'm pulling for Faly!

Regardless of what he turns out to be he is a very healthy looking boy! I don't konw anyone who puts as much time and effort into this hobby. Good job raising those up as well as you have man! I'm pulling for Faly!

Ditto! I applaud the work and effort!

He looks great Lee, You've done an excellent job with these guys :)

Theyre definitely NOT Nosy bes people... When I get time hopefully in the near future, I will post some pics up of my boy now(Sibling to previously shown). Hes clearly not Nosy be.

Are they Falys? I dont know for sure, but mine sure is looking promising.. But now and again he shows some color that throws me off. Fact is they are still young and its too early to say for sure still.

Good to see you have an open mind to this issue. I hope they turn out to be what they were sold as but I just don't see it yet.

Good to see you have an open mind to this issue. I hope they turn out to be what they were sold as but I just don't see it yet.

Let it go, man. Do you own one of Lee's chams? All of your comments from the "peanut gallery" are not necessary.

All of the comments on here are positive and Lee has already stated that he'd fix it if there was in fact an error.

You can speculate and doubt all that you want, but please do it privately via PM with Lee.

Please stop trying to instigate crap and muddy up this thread. Lee has obviously done a fantastic job with his breeding and we should just sit back and admire the health and beauty of his work.

Max

Back
Top Bottom