Nosy Faly Eggs

I might be able to do that, I have family in Texas. Do you have any pictures of the WC sire and the mas

What is mas?

Here is pics of the wc sire his name is Hades here are some pics he is super high white and flips from a baby blue to a blue/green color on his bars
newscreameleonWCpic005.jpg

hatiesandtheslashgirl015.jpg

hatiesandtheslashgirl041.jpg

hatiesandtheslashgirl032.jpg

wow they are both beautiful. Stunning would really be the term. One of the prettiest faly females I've seen... You got me so damn excited now :D

I'm liking what I see, and this new clutch you're "taking orders for"... I want in... lol it might be perfect timing for when I'm ready for my first Cham!!! :D

I'm liking what I see, and this new clutch you're "taking orders for"... I want in... lol it might be perfect timing for when I'm ready for my first Cham!!! :D

Sure just pm me so I don't loose your info. Your signature says you are looking for a ambanja. I have 1 male ranger baby left you can pm me about that too. If you are interested

Yah this account is about 3 years old. I used to want a Panther back when, couldn't afford it, and got caught up in snakes instead. Now I've recently decided to finally get back into it so all my info is old lol. I'll send you a message though.

Yah this account is about 3 years old. I used to want a Panther back when, couldn't afford it, and got caught up in snakes instead. Now I've recently decided to finally get back into it so all my info is old lol. I'll send you a message though.

Lol cool:cool:

Back
Top Bottom