Niji Jr. Breeder Blue Veiled

pohchunyee

Avid Member
Niji Jr. is growing up to be a looker. Powder blue + green spots + tint of orange yellow around the lips....can't wait to see how his babies turn out.:D

IMG_1819.jpg

That's got to be one of the best looking veileds I've seen. I really like the blue. Got any full-body photos you could post?

Thanks for the comment.....However, the father Niji Sr. is a yellow veiled. It must have been the mother....(blue base)

This is a pic of Niji Sr.
DSC02362.jpg

Wow, Niji Jr is quite a looker (so is his father!). Keep us updated on him, and his offspring ;) I would love to have a blue veiled.

Hi pohchunyee

It is really nice.
I find you keep it in the cage that made by EXOTRRA. I was told that Chameleons are scared of black and red. Is it true? If it is true, why do you use black cage for keeping chameleon?

Erm...........as far as i know...chameleon can perceive color. All the literature doesnt said that chameleon hate several color. Why i use black screen cage is that it is hard for chameleon to see whats outside ...so they wont freak out when you approach them

Erm...........as far as i know...chameleon can perceive color. All the literature doesnt said that chameleon hate several color. Why i use black screen cage is that it is hard for chameleon to see whats outside ...so they wont freak out when you approach them

I think that you got a good point.
but you said that "All the literature doesnt said that chameleon hate several color. " I don't fully understand. The literature said that what colors does chameleon hate? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom