New temp FR

Rottsko

Avid Member
so i got my temp FR setup for my chams over the weekend. i tried to look for other plants but scheffleras were the only ones home depot had and they're around 4 ft tall so it's perfect!

some pics...

Noki tried to escape when he was on the FR and got caught! i removed the top shelf b/c they all tried to escape and i didn't want them to get burned by the light.

Last edited:
more pics

this is noki after he saw rayli on the FR...very excited and he left me somethign nice to clean up on a branch.

the funny thing about Noki is now that he's had a taste of freedom, he doesn't want to stay in the cage. he was circling his cage when i put him back trying to find a way out and he tried to jump out when i fed him this morning.

Last edited:
What a beautiful guy he is! He reminds me of a Sambava.

thanks! he's a kammers boy just like romeo. hmmmm....maybe he got mixed up :)

Gorgeous boys! Hopefully the FR will become permeant. These animals hate being caged.

thanks and i hope that will be the case too. w/ the way noki is acting since being on the FR, he might have one all for himself soon!

Gorgeous boys! Hopefully the FR will become permeant. These animals hate being caged.

I never really believed this until I put my cham out of his cage on a plant a few hours a day. WOW! Personality change! I am working hard (and saving money!) to create his permanent Free Range!

I never really believed this until I put my cham out of his cage on a plant a few hours a day. WOW! Personality change! I am working hard (and saving money!) to create his permanent Free Range!

I didn't think they would be either but they're pretty on the FR. Pretty cool to see them in the open. I'll have to work on getting a more permanent FR. I hope chams are patient creatures. :):):)

Back
Top Bottom