Temp Check-in

chamdy

Reaching out to checkin for some guidance.

I currently have a 11 day old female hatchling panther chameleon. She is currently in a nano cage. Her t5 ho uvb bulb is suspended above her cage 4 inches. On for 12 hours off for 12 hours. Currently no heat bulb used because i know they can burn or too much heat could easily dehydrate her. I do have available with a 40 watt or a 50 watt bulb if needed (recommended). I do mist after lights out and before lights on (just got my automatic mister today) and I use a fogger 30 minutes on in 30 minute cycles from midnight to 6 am. Do use a slower dripper in the afternoon to guarantee water available. One live plant in her enclosure. She is active, eats, drinks, and have found poop once (super tiny).

Her temps are about 71 F -74 F during the day. With humidity between 55 and mid 60s. At night i use a space heater in the room for ambient heat and her temps are running 63 F - 68 F with humidity in the 80s and low 90s.

Are the temps okay or do i need to consider a tad bit more heat? If so what might be recommended to achieve that?

Back
Top Bottom