NARBC Show pictures.

Was this officer a Detective for LAPD? Was his name John? (shorter guy with dark hair, maybe italian looking?) This would a crazy coincidence as I played poker with a guy a couple weeks back who was an LAPD Detective who was so ammused by chams, and was looking for a Beardie for his Daughter! I know his daughter Is 8(her name is Brooke I think? Sorry... But that just stuck out at me!

Thanks for sharing the pics... I see Ryan back there... Come on Ryan!!!Try to look busy or something!:p;)jk

Belly Dancers!?!?! That's one way to draw a crowd. :p

In the chat room we unanimously concluded that the dancers were all men at one point..... :eek::eek:
face-icon-small-puke.gif

The 2 headed beardie was hatched here in Fresno if its the same one which im sure it is. They are over a year old npw and always in a local shop here.

Hi, I'm new to all this. You seem very knowledgable maybe I can get some advise from you on my first purchase.

Great pics by the way!!!!

Was this officer a Detective for LAPD? Was his name John? (shorter guy with dark hair, maybe italian looking?) This would a crazy coincidence as I played poker with a guy a couple weeks back who was an LAPD Detective who was so ammused by chams, and was looking for a Beardie for his Daughter! I know his daughter Is 8(her name is Brooke I think? Sorry... But that just stuck out at me!

Thanks for sharing the pics... I see Ryan back there... Come on Ryan!!!Try to look busy or something!:p;)jk

Hey...actually he was shorter and had dark hair and maybe was kinda Italian looking now that I think about it. I'm not sure if he was a detective or not but the night before he did have the LAPD uniform on. And he said he's always wanted a chameleon and his daughter's name was Alex I think but he had another smaller daughter too...they were maybe about 6 and 8 or 10 ish. Haha that would be quite the coincidence!

Here's my contribution. The turtles were so cute! Tiki Tiki booth was busy. It was nice to meet Kent and put a face to an avatar. The lady with the 2 headed beardie said it was 15 months old next week, but who's counting!

Attachments

• CIMG2672.jpg
    CIMG2672.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 114
Wow...Even looks a lot like the guy I know, but that's not him. That would have been funny. Haha...I was trying to get in touch with him and let him know he bought from some good peeps!

Man looks like you guys had a great time. My friggin' luck blows...

No way, a 2 headed Red ear slider!:eek: That is awesome! Was it for sale?:D

Aww... i didn't get to say hi and introduce myself to anybody there. this was my first reptile show and i was just amazed at everything. I think it was too loud in there for me to think... u know... being my first show, my wallet was screamin in my ear to buy so much that I couldn't think.... I really wanted to buy a panther (or that panda... lol), but i've officially gone back to RN school, and have no money now. lol.

Hey Tylene, did you notice there were also Siamese twin red ear sliders in that tub? Good to meet you too, hope you guys got something fun :)

Tomorrow I'll post pics of why I didn't buy anything but bugs and a book at the show. Come onnnnnnnn UPS :D

I missed out on Kent. I seriously did not know at that time.
I just briefly talked to Chad and Darci.

Hey Kent, are you the long haired tall guy at tiki tiki? :D

Fortunately, I got to meet some of u guys. Dave w.,kent,chaneleonboy and his buddy,chad and darci. Thanks to my chameleonforum shirt.I wanted to stay longer but we got a little guy from tiki that were xcited to take him home and get settled asap. Thanks again chad for the feeders.

No problem, hope you are happy with him. Post a picture of that awesome shirt if you are able im sure everybody would like to see it.

Hey Kent,
Yes I saw that siamese twin turtle, weird! Poor thing couldn't decide which way it wanted to go though! I didn't get a good picture of that one. Just saw your new panther-NICE.

Back
Top Bottom