Dragon Strand cages are in stock!

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Hybrid and screen planted.jpg

We have been working very hard on bringing manufacturing processes in-house and those efforts are finally seeing the light of day. As a result of those efforts I am happy to say that the Tall Hybrid and Tall Screen cages are currently both in stock.

Feature set:
Both are in the standard 2x2x4 form factor.

Tall Hybrid = solid PVC sides and back + acrylic front door + screen flip-up service door and top for chimney effect ventilation
Tall Screen = Screen front, sides, top, and a solid PVC back to protect walls of the house from mist overspray.

Dragon Strand cages are feature rich with what we need as chameleon keepers. Of course, that is no coincidence!
Both types come with the following features standard
Dragon Ledges - allows you to create the floating garden style cage that puts plants and branches up where chameleons need them
Fitted drainage tray - gathers the water outside the cage so feeders and poop can't create an unhygienic poop soup!
Two hydration mounts - allows mounting of Mist King misters and provides an input for 1/4" tubing in case you want to add a plant drip system.
Two floors - you get two floors - a solid PVC floor and a screen floor. The solid floor provides stability if you wan tto put potted plants on the bottom. The screen floor gives you 100% drainage

All of this is designed to give your chameleon the best life!

You can check out the Tall cage system at https://dragonstrand.com

Tall Hybrid Cage System 2023.jpg
Let me know if you have any questions about the feature set or purchase!

View attachment 353022

We have been working very hard on bringing manufacturing processes in-house and those efforts are finally seeing the light of day. As a result of those efforts I am happy to say that the Tall Hybrid and Tall Screen cages are currently both in stock.

Feature set:
Both are in the standard 2x2x4 form factor.

Tall Hybrid = solid PVC sides and back + acrylic front door + screen flip-up service door and top for chimney effect ventilation
Tall Screen = Screen front, sides, top, and a solid PVC back to protect walls of the house from mist overspray.

Dragon Strand cages are feature rich with what we need as chameleon keepers. Of course, that is no coincidence!
Both types come with the following features standard
Dragon Ledges - allows you to create the floating garden style cage that puts plants and branches up where chameleons need them
Fitted drainage tray - gathers the water outside the cage so feeders and poop can't create an unhygienic poop soup!
Two hydration mounts - allows mounting of Mist King misters and provides an input for 1/4" tubing in case you want to add a plant drip system.
Two floors - you get two floors - a solid PVC floor and a screen floor. The solid floor provides stability if you wan tto put potted plants on the bottom. The screen floor gives you 100% drainage

All of this is designed to give your chameleon the best life!

You can check out the Tall cage system at https://dragonstrand.com

View attachment 353023
Let me know if you have any questions about the feature set or purchase!
I purchased one recently and it’s an amazing cage and I love bill ! But I wish it came with an actual instruction manual instead of just on my phone.

Turn Up Dancing GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Back
Top Bottom