NARBC Anaheim THIS weekend!

Woo hoo!! I am excited. Rainforest cafe was a blast last year. And yes the auction is always hilarious. We all have to wear our tiki tiki shirts again because they call our table the smurfs! haha :) Anyway, we are just finishing last minute stuff this week and getting things together...we will be leaving bright and early friday morning and see whoever can make it this weekend! Stop by the Tiki Tiki booth...Chad, myself, Ryan, his wife and Kent will all be there working it!!

Me 2! i will be putting my SBCK button on so people can stop me and figure out who i am. I love meeting people in person getting to see the people that i can link to screen names is fun. Except for at San Diego Chad must have though i was some weird creeper! HA HA HA i told him i would stop by and say hi, because we almost had a deal with crossing our bloodlines. When i came up to him and introduced myself he had the look on his face that read "ok hi little kid what do you want" Thats why i hate that i look so young.

How young do you look vincent? Maybe I should make an id with my avatar and screen name.:D Or 'Chameleon Forums Member' :cool:

Anyone know if anyone will be selling Silks, Horns, Large house flys? Ryan are you bringing water crystals? If so I will be looking for ya :) I also need to get 2 UVB bulbs I know LLL will have those.

Im sure there will be tons of feeders for sale. Me and the girlfriend will be going, hopefully we'll get to meet some of you guys. Festivities afterwards sounds like a blast as well, we need a meeting place and time for everyone to get together.

INtresting enough, i should be there, either saturday or sunday im not sure yet how my schedule plays out.

i really want to make sure i get tehre somehow

it's decided, i'm flying to cali friday night >.<

now i just need someone to send me a ticket or to pick me up on their way from Texas :D

Add 4 to the reservation we will be there and at the auction will deff. stop by and say hi during the expo too. Just got a new female so not sure how many more i can take home but who knows you always say your getting nothing and come home with something! Always room for more reptiles!!! specially chameleons

i didnt know this many people were going :D you can find me pretty easily... a 6'1 kid with long hair and a RHCP shirt on :D:D:D

is this auction open for anyone?

I think it's open to anyone.... Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it is that funny.... Maybe you have to be a drinker. I think we are going to hit Claim Jumper right after the show instead.

Yes it sure is. Anyone who wants to have a good time :)

On a side note, due to the high price of drinks at the darn thing their is not a ton of drinking going on. Tyler is just anti social.

Tyler is just anti social.

Naw, I'm just hungry after standing at the show from 8AM till 5 or 6PM, whenever it ends. To go to an auction where stuff often sells for more than the retail price listening to the auctioneer make jokes about any good looking, big busted blonde in the room and every 5th word being the F word doesn't appeal to me much anymore. I'll be having a good old time with a fun group of people and 2-3 pounds of ribs at the Claim Jumper LOL.

mmmmmm

tyler your a good man, those ribs are like crack to me.

my wife was a trainer at CJ, I used to get ribs on the regular.

To go to an auction where stuff often sells for more than the retail price listening to the auctioneer make jokes about any good looking, big busted blonde in the room and every 5th word being the F word. .

Now I want to go to the Auction that much more. I forgot about the jokes about big busted blonds. :D

Back
Top Bottom