Mystery Lump=Egg?

Hey again guys. I was refilling the mister's basin and I noticed she has a spherical lump about the size of a jelly bean located near her back right leg. When I went to inspect it, she hissed and nearly bit me. She also just shed skin yesterday. I can't get another picture because I don't want to stress her, but if that's isn't enough to go on let me know. Thanks! PS the purpose of this thread is just to confirm that that is an egg.

Lindsay and Mere, I don't have a pic either. I took this to mean he couldn't get one but the thing is like jelly bean. That's way too big but a gourmet jelly bean? That's what I was asking. I think he forgot the first pic

Possibly it is an egg, possibly she's just chubby. Try to take a picture.

Chase

Sorry it was supposed to say a not another. Btw by "jellybean" I mean like the size of a Lego head, about 5/3 as big as her eye.

Sorry it was supposed to say a not another. Btw by "jellybean" I mean like the size of a Lego head, about 5/3 as big as her eye.
? Not sure what any of this is supposed to mean?
How is anyone supposed to help when your posts are unclear, and you provide little info and no picture...

The more info you give, the better we are able to help...

And I tried to get a picture she won't let me near her and completely stopped hand feeding two days ago.

You can just open the cage and take a picture, it doesn't necessarily have to be with you holding her. If you cannot get a clear enough picture, you can pick her up and gently palpate (feel) near her back legs to see if you can feel something in there, or if it's just fat.

Chase

You can just open the cage and take a picture, it doesn't necessarily have to be with you holding her. If you cannot get a clear enough picture, you can pick her up and gently palpate (feel) near her back legs to see if you can feel something in there, or if it's just fat.

Chase
Ok I just got her out she's in a better mood and looks a little rounder. Let me see if I can get a pic she's on my shoulder.

It won't let me take a picture right now. I think I felt eggs but the tail looks weird. She was digging around in her old skin and it's dark brown so there's a huge contrast and it won't fall off, even though I tried the warm shower bouncing off the wall thing

We can't help you without a picture. Just open the door and point a camera at her. Whabam.

Back
Top Bottom