My new carpet

shawn_melanson

Established Member
So I got this little guy today he's really cool about 5.5 months old. I traded my nosy be for him plus I got 200$ so it was a pretty good deal! If anyone had tips on keeping carpets let me know I have 5 panthers 4 pygs and a jacksons and I messaged Dooley hoping he'll give me some input :) also kinda funny I found out my little guy came from dooly after I had messaged him earlier this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 157
Cool I want a carpet but im just starting out with a baby jackson. Im tagging along cause I was thinking about getting a carpet for this smaller cage once I upgrade the Jackson to his bigger cage.

Cool I want a carpet but im just starting out with a baby jackson. Im tagging along cause I was thinking about getting a carpet for this smaller cage once I upgrade the Jackson to his bigger cage.

I almost bought a carpet as my first Cham but decided to start with panther but now that I have this guy I just want more

Dooley1 (Kevin) is a expert on carpets. He has bred them for many years, and has written articles about them. He is also a sweetheart and will offer lots of help.
If I can help, just send me a pm and I will do what I can to help.

You will love your carpet.:D:D:D

Dooley1 (Kevin) is a expert on carpets. He has bred them for many years, and has written articles about them. He is also a sweetheart and will offer lots of help.
If I can help, just send me a pm and I will do what I can to help.

You will love your carpet.:D:D:D

Thank you He already responded to my pm! And I'm loving it more by the minute

Hey, I got a carpet from Kevin as well :)

What's your little boys name? Mines Telo, I wonder if they're siblings :p
I've had a hard time getting my veiled to grow adjusted to me, but Telo let me hand feed him right away. I took him out a couple times for some sun, and actually just today he walked onto my hand for the first time! No bait or nothing, just stuck my hand in front of him and he went for it.

Kevin was also super helpful towards me, I think it's safe to say we got pretty special chams :D
I'm assuming he linked you to that article he wrote about carpets, yeah?

Hey, I got a carpet from Kevin as well :)

What's your little boys name? Mines Telo, I wonder if they're siblings :p
I've had a hard time getting my veiled to grow adjusted to me, but Telo let me hand feed him right away. I took him out a couple times for some sun, and actually just today he walked onto my hand for the first time! No bait or nothing, just stuck my hand in front of him and he went for it.

Kevin was also super helpful towards me, I think it's safe to say we got pretty special chams :D
I'm assuming he linked you to that article he wrote about carpets, yeah?

I actually have not named him yet but I'm going to ASAP! I got him second hand so I don't know what clutch he's from -_-, but he is Very friendly at little shy but nothing to major :D and he didn't link me to it but I came across it searching the web haha

Ummm ok who is kevin and where are his links? I would love to get to know more about his carpets. And quick question I know they only get about 6"-8" so would one do ok in a 16x16x30 cage as an adult?

Hi Will,

I received (and answered your PM). :)

But, for everyone else who may be wondering, a 16x16x30 is plenty large enough for a single carpet :)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom