My Holdback "Circle Side" male

Wow. hes gorgeous. I love the contrast from his blue sides to his redder head.
And yea he doesnt look like dad, but hes still very handsome.
Congrats.

This pic is from this past weekend not the best one to compare but i will try to take some this coming weekend.

Last edited:
Dez I just got a Little Clown offspring from another member on here and he arrives today. I'm pumped because I heard he is as friendly as Dad LOL!!

he looks great! i still want to know why darwin doesnt have such vivid colors :( im guessing itll just take him awhile.

anyways. he looks awesome :)

Cjrcle side is one of my favorite chams. The way the color goes from red, to yellow to green and blue is just awesome.. The old back looks great too, Dez.

he looks great! i still want to know why darwin doesnt have such vivid colors :( im guessing itll just take him awhile.

anyways. he looks awesome :)

All I can think of is both Apollo and raphel live in FL and and weather allows for chams to get unfiltered sunlight almost year round...even if its just for short periods of time. Even now days before Xmas its 80 degrees outside.

Sunlight does wonders for cham colors. You could also try that dino fuel ..I have heard it is suppose to inhance colors. I havent tried it tho

He looks Great Dez!! Not quite up to dad just yet but he is getting there ;)

And I agree chams look there best outside and the more outdoor time they get the better the colors pop. I even notice a big difference in my females when they are getting outdoor sun. I think it is a mood thing, just like sun makes our moods better it does wonders for chams :D

Back
Top Bottom