My cham has to mist his own cage, Works, & Visit's a friend(Bearded Dragon).

SoCaliRocker

My Cham's daily routine.

Misting his cage.
DSC_0691.jpg

Car Model.
DSC00237.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

Spy
DSC00105.jpg
DSC_0687.jpg

He has to pay for his crickets somehow...

After work, he visits his friend.
DSC_0727.jpg
DSC_0732.jpg
DSC_0739.jpg
DSC_0756.jpg
DSC_0807.jpg
DSC_0683.jpg

Only these two react to one another by following, visiting, and basking next to eachother. I left them free range a bit in my backyard, and when my cham switches trees, Seven follows. If I let one wonder my room, they usually try to visit the one in the cage. Occasionally bask in close proximity. Seven(Beardie) once climbed a tree to go bask with my cham. I'm always carefull, watching close by.
DSC_0675.jpg

Lol, good stuff. You do have a busy Cham, and a cute little Beardie too :) It would be nice if my lizards got along, but when my Monitor goes to visit them they are never pleased, I have to be VERY careful when her door is open :D

Both look awesome :) very lucky, My Ambilobe HATES My Beardie I tried to introduce them to each other My Beardie didn't mind but My Cham fired up and hissed they've never seen each other since.

What great pics of your little ones! Be careful, though, I believe that most beardies naturally carry coccidia, which is fine for them but can transmit to chams. I can't remember where I learned that, but it was somewhere on here. I try to always feed my cham first, and then my dragons, just in case. Best of luck with them!

Michelle

Great pic's, my quad would crawl on the beardie's cage but not because the liked each other. My quad is just a shit.:(

Back
Top Bottom