Mistking

zjuckett

Hey Everyone,

I had a question about getting my mistking. I have two chams and I was wondering which setup would be the best one to get in my circumstance. They aren't right next to each other so I will probably need to get some extra tubing.

Also, where do I get them? From their website or is there someplace cheaper?

I got mine from their website.
When I ordered, I chose the starter kit with the better pump (an extra $40).

Later I ordered more tubing and other supplies.

I only have 3 chams, so dont need to get the expensive heavy duty pump, which is for many nozzles, like in a zoo or something.

With the shipping, everything I needed cost about $220, and they were faster then I thought, with being in Canada.

The timer threw me a learning curve, but I figured it out okay ;)

I got the "mid sized" package. Looking back on it now, probably really didn't need to.

If you order from them, just make sure to try and get everything in one shipment, if you forget something and need one little $2 widget, the shipping from Canada to the US is a killer, something like $25 because it's international.

That said, I did realize I wanted some small misc. stuff after I rec'd my initial order. I wrote Marty about using a small flate rate box. There is no tracking with that method and it takes longer, but it's a bit cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom