Mistking rain dome??

crocky

Mistking rain nozzle?

Anyone use this yet? I would really like to get the aquazamp but it is $50 + if you want the timer and it comes with the mist king. So just curious if anyone had tried it and if they like it etc....

Last edited:
Yes I do but not correctly as it is too big to sit on top of screen so I have it pinned to roof inside. Hoping to modify it soon if jungle frogs have bits to do it. Sorry not much help.LOL

It's 10" diameter and 6" tall. I have a wood viv with glass doors and two screen panels on top. I have my lights, mistking and bucket up there. Too much electrical s .:D

It's 10" diameter and 6" tall. I have a wood viv with glass doors and two screen panels on top. I have my lights, mistking and bucket up there. Too much electrical s .:D

I know you said you needed to modify but have you used it yet and do you like it?
Thanks so much for the info

I was thinking of making it smaller. As it is it is being used as an extra nozzle. Do I like my mistking? No. I love it!

Aquazamp raindome is amazing! The mist only goes where the dome lets it! No water getting out of the cage! But that is just my opinion. lol

I may still get the aquazamp rain dome but the mist king is suppose to have somewhat of the same premise with their new rain nozzle.....hmmmm

I went to a hydroponics store and got all the stuff i needed..

We don't have one of those here :(. Although I got all the stuff from the sprinkler section in lowes but cannot seem to get the holes just right, they are either too big and pour out or not big enough to get a drip. Although I can order form a hydroponics store.

Going to need a power head to reach 6 feet or so. I am thinking 300 gph should do it

This thread is proving quite useful to me as well. I have some extra maxi-jets from the saltwater tank kicking around...now to get the salt and strontium deposits off....

I have been using the Mist King rain dome for almost a year now. It has been perfect. My Jacksons loves it. He know the times it goes off and will go sit under it and wait. I have no problem with water going everywhere except when the plant grow and deflect the drips. Definitely recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom