Mistking problem

brighteyez

Ekk! My mistking isn't working. I can hear the pump going but nothing is coming out. I put my finger in the bucket, and I couldn't feel any water being pulled into the tube. Anyone had this problem before? Do you know where I can find some info on what to do?
Wilson is shedding, so I'm tying to keep a bit moister so make it easier on him, so my mister breaking is not help! lol!
Thanks!!!
:D

If the pump is running, and nothing is coming out, you have a clog. Probably the nozzles. It's common problem with using tap water. Calcium deposits eventually clog the nozzles. Remove the nozzle and see if it works without it on, and you will have your answer.

The pump could need to be primed. When this happens to me, i pop the outgoing water hose off of the pump and let the water start to flow. Once the water begins flowing, I put the hose back in.

Ok, I took the nozel off and water was coming out of the hose, so it's the nozel. How do you get the little end of the nozel off though? It looks like it screws on, but I've been trying to screw it off and I can't! It's really on there good, and I took off all the little pieces so I know it's this last piece.

Try this first, unplug the hose from the nozzle, place the reservoir higher than the pump so gravity can feed the water to the pump and let it run for a few minutes. Once water comes out well from the pump, plug the nozzles back in.

- not sure if it's the nozzles, unless you've been observing continuous degradation of the mist for the last few months. At any rate, let me know how you make out and btw, I may miss things here (and probably often do). In case of trouble just zip me an email to marty `at` mistking.com.

Back
Top Bottom