Misting system

Justin T

Established Member
hi I am looking for a misting system that isn't incredibly expensive. I have looked at MK's, the monsoon rs400, the repti fogger and the cool mist humidifier, ect. I know that the MK is supposed to be the best one but I really dont have to have the best one I just want one that is durable and works. So other than a MK and Aqua zamp which, in your opinion, are the top two for just one Cham.

Thanks,
Justin

Get a mistking. Why even bother with something else. Many of us on this forum will agree. Keeping chameleons is not a cheap hobby. Buy the best equipment you can and it will treat you well.

Reactions: R.H
One of the sponsors of this site did a break down of the most common misting systems in a very good podcast episode. I'd definitely recommend taking a listen or reading the transcript: http://www.chameleonbreeder.com/podcast/ep9-chameleons-and-water/

For myself, I just went ahead and saved up for a MistKing that should arrive tomorrow. Whenever you automate a system as crucial to a living thing like water, I don't think you should cheap out. The lower cost systems have a habit of failing as well. Would you rather have to replace an $80 Monsoon unit in a year (or less, since it seems they fail often) or get a starter system from MistKing that'll last years?

One of the sponsors of this site did a break down of the most common misting systems in a very good podcast episode. I'd definitely recommend taking a listen or reading the transcript: http://www.chameleonbreeder.com/podcast/ep9-chameleons-and-water/

For myself, I just went ahead and saved up for a MistKing that should arrive tomorrow. Whenever you automate a system as crucial to a living thing like water, I don't think you should cheap out. The lower cost systems have a habit of failing as well. Would you rather have to replace an $80 Monsoon unit in a year (or less, since it seems they fail often) or get a starter system from MistKing that'll last years?
Good point I'll get an MK

Just a quick update**

I just bought a the cyclone climist mister and it should be here on Friday thanks for all your help:):)

You need to set the timer make adjustments as to where you want the mist to go and such it's mostly all trial and error to find what works for your setup.

Back
Top Bottom