Meet Camo

CamosWorld

Hey Everyone~

This is Camo, we’re new to the veiled chameleon world. But have done a lot of research, it took as a long time to get ready to bring him home but still have a lot of questions and hope to keep him
Healthy as possible. Our closest reptile stores had no veiled chameleons so we ordered with LLL reptiles, but he is active, drank water (which I know is rare to see-it wouldn’t let me upload that video 🙁). Still a little confused on where to determine if he is indeed a male, he’s so tiny.
I’m sure we’ll be back with questions. Good luck with everyone and their chameleons 🍀

Attachments

• IMG_4092.jpeg
    IMG_4092.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4096.jpeg
    IMG_4096.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 39
Hey Everyone~

This is Camo, we’re new to the veiled chameleon world. But have done a lot of research, it took as a long time to get ready to bring him home but still have a lot of questions and hope to keep him
Healthy as possible. Our closest reptile stores had no veiled chameleons so we ordered with LLL reptiles, but he is active, drank water (which I know is rare to see-it wouldn’t let me upload that video 🙁). Still a little confused on where to determine if he is indeed a male, he’s so tiny.
I’m sure we’ll be back with questions. Good luck with everyone and their chameleons 🍀
Hi and welcome!!! If you upload a photo of the back of the hind feet, someone here can help you figure out if it’s male or female. Veiled chameleons will have a spur if they are male. And to upload a video, you have to upload to YouTube, instagram or another platform and then share it here.

Back
Top Bottom